The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    It’s a fox talking point that all these women 7+ months pregnant decide to abort the fetus. It’s often mothers finding out about a huge medical viability issue with the baby and have to make terrible decisions to abort or birth a still born or worse, watch it die right after birth. Or risk the mothers life.

people are so ****ing ignorant
    Michelle Tafoya was parroting the "late term abortion" lie on Maher last week. I used to enjoy the hell out of her until she realized there was easier money in being a Right Wing Pundit than talking about sports as a woman.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It's not "often" the reason, it's "almost exclusively".

(you're right, of course, I just want to make sure there are enough exclamation points at the end of your statement)
      The only thing worse than having to make that choice would be not having the choice.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
        The only thing worse than having to make that choice would be not having the choice.
        Make her birth it, then send her a 15k bill.

the audacity of this ****ing country

Comment

And when she goes to feed the child, make sure there's no formula in the store.

America never was great.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I have no earthly idea when the "right" cutoff is. But the jesusy *******s in Mississippi and Texas don't either.
            I mean. There's a very objective and clear point that nature has given us. The rest is just us quibbling over self imposed imaginary boundaries
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
              if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

$15k if all is wonderful and normal. I have friends that walked out of complicated pregnancies and births with bills well into six figures.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I have no idea who this publication is or who the author is, do you?
                  You gotta get out more. I've watched France 24 while on a cruise ship. Way better than CNN/CNN Int'l.

It is a Paris based cable news serving mainly Europe but also north Africa. It's slightly left of center and hits about 4x the households as CNN (355M v 90M).

https://www.france24.com/en/about-us
                  https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/france24/ <-- check their ratings of American channels to fact check the fact checkers
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

You gotta get out more. I've watched France 24 while on a cruise ship. Way better than CNN/CNN Int'l.

It is a Paris based cable news serving mainly Europe but also north Africa. It's slightly left of center and hits about 4x the households as CNN (355M v 90M).

https://www.france24.com/en/about-us
                    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/france24/ <-- check their ratings of American channels to fact check the fact checkers
                    I did google them and saw the same info.

That doesn't change the facts that:
                    • they published a ridiculous, irrelevant and self-contradicting opinion piece disguised as a news article
                    • this is a silly appeal to authority
                    • I still don't know what your point is by sharing it

Comment

I still don't know what your point is by sharing it
                      I shared it for the baseline factual information.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice
                        Your 2nd and 3rd words are "you choose." As in, yes, you're making a choice. When the GQP gets its way, you won't have a choice to make - you won't even be able to choose not to choose.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I shared it for the baseline factual information.
                          the facts that it establishes and then contradicts?

Further, what additional information did it provider that's relevant to the fact that the goal from the Jesusfascists is to have zero legal abortions?

Comment

• You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill.
                            Man, did that line not age well. Geddy Lee. Awesome musician. Dipsh-t thinker.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Do you think "The French" are just some monolithic single thing? I have no idea who this publication is or who the author is, do you? Do they have an axe to grind? Are they the Newsmax of France? Did you google them at all?

Regardless, I still don't really think that it's ("it" = your point, or the article in general) relevant, and that's before pointing out that it appears you didn't really read the whole article.
                              Please stop quoting that idiot. I'm begging you.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

the facts that it establishes and then contradicts?

Further, what additional information did it provider that's relevant to the fact that the goal from the Jesusfascists is to have zero legal abortions?
                                He is not arguing in good faith...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X