No announcement yet.

The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo

Ohio: aborted fetuses now must be buried or cremated.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Sic semper boobannis.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

My stepfather is vehemently against abortion.

Starting next week, Planned Parenthood is getting a small monthly donation in his name.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

And so it begins...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...inducing-pills

Comment

Another way to tell women they can’t decide what to do

https://www.fox29.com/news/proposed-...ign=trueanthem

Comment

You say that like women could ever decide without our help. Trust me, just aske them what they want for dinner.

I'll see myself out now.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Probably not coincidence the billboards around the Grand Rapids area saying crap like "I had eyes at X days" feature all white babies.

Comment

TN: "Let's let biological fathers petition to stop abortions."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/polit...QEWMnE6FYj7T-A

Comment

Passed a small group of pro-birth chuckle****s protesting outside a Planned Parenthood. Didn't honk, didn't shoot the finger, just kept driving.

Honking or the finger would have been what they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    chuckle****s
                    This has been added to my vocabulary. It is exactly the word for those people -- equally dismissive and mocking. We had them at my wife's health clinic in Maryland.

I used to love infiltrating these groups just to hear them talk among themselves (old white maleness -- it's Ninja camouflage for racism and stupidity). The grossness and stupidity they show to the public is a tenth of what they are when they think nobody's listening.

Pro life whites are, and I know this will come as a shock, INCREDIBLY racist. I mean unreconstructed Klan level racist. It's so gross, too, because often black loonies join them (Zombie Cult's huge with black people in MD/VA) and as soon as they are out of earshot whitey pro-lifer is insulting them and laughing about them.

The best argument against the theory that conservatives are sincere and have a commitment to an equally valid political theory is listening to them for ten minutes when they're "safe."
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And it turns out that group protests that clinic every Tuesday. Some women in there.

Either way, keep on driving. Don't give them the attention they desperately want.

Comment

Read a bumper sticker with "If you accept Roe vs. Wade, you reject science."

Que?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Read a bumper sticker with "If you accept Roe vs. Wade, you reject science."

Que?
                          I think they’re going for the sales point (and I haven’t researched the truth of them, though I doubt they’re valid) of women who have had abortions have higher breast cancer rates, higher rates of depression, and a host of other maladies.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I think they’re going for the sales point (and I haven’t researched the truth of them, though I doubt they’re valid) of women who have had abortions have higher breast cancer rates, higher rates of depression, and a host of other maladies.
                            It’s just gods punishment

Comment

Actually, I'm pretty sure anyone with that bumper sticker is devoted enough to think the science supports the idea of life at conception.

Comment

Working...
                              X