Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    The cruelty is the point.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Texas and republicans will be thrilled the baby may suffer for a few very painful moments after birth. After all, it’s for Jesus.

she’ll probably be infertile after
    If she can't have kids then she won't raise a kid to hate the GOP in 20 years. Win/win for the fascists.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Texas and republicans will be thrilled the baby may suffer for a few very painful moments after birth. After all, it’s for Jesus.

she’ll probably be infertile after

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Texas supreme court stays the TRO that allowed the woman to get an abortion. At 10pm on a Friday

these fukkin people
    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-09-2023, 01:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Paxton’s response is just vile, my heart breaks for the woman and the doctor.

I hope someone performs a late term abortion on him in time for Xmas

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I mean it's not great for the plumbing but beyond that who should care what you or I think about it?
    I suppose you’re right in most matters. I also think that women are in a precarious position because of the Right, and they will need to possess beyond the coolness of men in terms of exercise full scope of thought when facing situations like that.

My point, to make sure it’s understood, is that women are unjustly targeted and will be held to a higher standard than men.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

While her actions after delivering her fetus should not be extolled
    I mean it's not great for the plumbing but beyond that who should care what you or I think about it?

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...f-corpse-case/

A woman who miscarried at 22 weeks while on the toilet is facing a grand jury trial for abuse of corpse.

While her actions after delivering her fetus should not be extolled, I’d have to imagine a woman experiencing that moment is going through a flood of emotional distress and some wild hormone changes.

This will be Ohio GOP running the test flier against women who “fail to deliver.” The rest of the nation’s GOP will take notice.
    jfc

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    End the Right
    Save the world

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...f-corpse-case/

A woman who miscarried at 22 weeks while on the toilet is facing a grand jury trial for abuse of corpse.

While her actions after delivering her fetus should not be extolled, I’d have to imagine a woman experiencing that moment is going through a flood of emotional distress and some wild hormone changes.

This will be Ohio GOP running the test flier against women who “fail to deliver.” The rest of the nation’s GOP will take notice.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post

No, I’m not. I was trying to be clever, and my disagreement in the other thread with you is making its way over to this thread. No need to name call.
    Fair. But I wasn’t the only one confused, you’re usually way more clever dude

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

People literally did something about it and they’re still saying they don’t acknowledge it. He’s just being a giant *****
    No, I’m not. I was trying to be clever, and my disagreement in the other thread with you is making its way over to this thread. No need to name call.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I am pretty sure none of us live in Ohio...

You ok man you seem rather testy the last couple weeks.
    My bad. I was too clever by half. Trying to sarcastically channel my inner Hovey and it failed.

Edit: I think WeareNDHockey lives in Ohio now, but yeah, I know that misses the point. :-)
    Last edited by psych; 11-11-2023, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I am pretty sure none of us live in Ohio...

You ok man you seem rather testy the last couple weeks.
    People literally did something about it and they’re still saying they don’t acknowledge it. He’s just being a giant *****

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Yeah **** right off with that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X