The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    There is some big time "cope and seethe" going on in the Ohio GOP.

They are proposing legislation to strip the state judiciary of its ability to review cases pertaining to the new law. One branch retroactively limiting the powers of another branch seems like something that should be quite illegal short of a constitutional amendment. But as we've seen with the NC and WI governors getting capped by their fascist legislatures during lame duck sessions, it's probably not.
    It’s just ****ing sick. And many people will still pull the lever for them next nov too, while railing about small government

Comment

• Y'all quit whining and do something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
        Y'all quit whining and do something about it.
        I am pretty sure none of us live in Ohio...

You ok man you seem rather testy the last couple weeks.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah **** right off with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

People literally did something about it and they’re still saying they don’t acknowledge it. He’s just being a giant *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

My bad. I was too clever by half. Trying to sarcastically channel my inner Hovey and it failed.

Edit: I think WeareNDHockey lives in Ohio now, but yeah, I know that misses the point. :-)
              Last edited by psych; 11-11-2023, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

People literally did something about it and they’re still saying they don’t acknowledge it. He’s just being a giant *****
                No, I’m not. I was trying to be clever, and my disagreement in the other thread with you is making its way over to this thread. No need to name call.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

No, I’m not. I was trying to be clever, and my disagreement in the other thread with you is making its way over to this thread. No need to name call.
                  Fair. But I wasn’t the only one confused, you’re usually way more clever dude

Comment

• https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...f-corpse-case/

A woman who miscarried at 22 weeks while on the toilet is facing a grand jury trial for abuse of corpse.

While her actions after delivering her fetus should not be extolled, I’d have to imagine a woman experiencing that moment is going through a flood of emotional distress and some wild hormone changes.

This will be Ohio GOP running the test flier against women who “fail to deliver.” The rest of the nation’s GOP will take notice.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• End the Right
                      Save the world
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...f-corpse-case/

A woman who miscarried at 22 weeks while on the toilet is facing a grand jury trial for abuse of corpse.

While her actions after delivering her fetus should not be extolled, I’d have to imagine a woman experiencing that moment is going through a flood of emotional distress and some wild hormone changes.

This will be Ohio GOP running the test flier against women who “fail to deliver.” The rest of the nation’s GOP will take notice.
                        jfc
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

While her actions after delivering her fetus should not be extolled
                          I mean it's not great for the plumbing but beyond that who should care what you or I think about it?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I mean it's not great for the plumbing but beyond that who should care what you or I think about it?
                            I suppose you’re right in most matters. I also think that women are in a precarious position because of the Right, and they will need to possess beyond the coolness of men in terms of exercise full scope of thought when facing situations like that.

My point, to make sure it’s understood, is that women are unjustly targeted and will be held to a higher standard than men.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Paxton’s response is just vile, my heart breaks for the woman and the doctor.

I hope someone performs a late term abortion on him in time for Xmas

Comment

• Texas supreme court stays the TRO that allowed the woman to get an abortion. At 10pm on a Friday

these fukkin people
                                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-09-2023, 01:02 AM.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X