replied
    I don’t get tired of these

yall love your desantis down there. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Not sorry for posting the 58th such article:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...w-couple-birth

GOP noses should be rubbed in the consequences of their superstitions every. Single. Day.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Pro life Spider-Man

I hope he falls

https://www.reddit.com/r/SweatyPalms...tm_name=iossmf

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I've been buying from/supporting these guys for a little while now. At first I dismissed them as cosplaying idiots but they really started putting their money where their mouth was a few years ago and now they're one of the better - if possibly a bit sketchy - national civil rights groups.

I love this move. I love how they shine a big gigantic light on christofascist hypocrisy.

Also, Satan is pretty rad.
    They are amazing.

At first they were like the Pasatafrians, just showing the idiocy and hypocrisy of "Christians" by playing the straight man. But they have become a non-ironic significant force for real good. They do far more good than modern Christianity in the world, and they provide what people need to combat the vituperative stupidity of Christianity in this country. I would really like for all of us "nons" to simply change our affiliation to Satanist. It is humane, humanist, and rational.

And it pwns the Death cult.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Lucifer don't play, yo.
    I've been buying from/supporting these guys for a little while now. At first I dismissed them as cosplaying idiots but they really started putting their money where their mouth was a few years ago and now they're one of the better - if possibly a bit sketchy - national civil rights groups.

I love this move. I love how they shine a big gigantic light on christofascist hypocrisy.

Also, Satan is pretty rad.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Lucifer don't play, yo.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    The gas lighting is ****ing disgusting

https://twitter.com/jessicavalenti/s..._nSb6I7hWyOjlg

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Alito a leaker? Shocking

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...fCJxz9jMkgHUEg

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Alliance Defending Freedom. :eye roll: Alliance Advocating Authoritarianism more like it.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    End the Right
    Save the world

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    The "No On Proposal 3" billboards and campaign signs are still up in parts of Grand Rapids and every time I drive past them, I can't help but go "HA HA!" at all of them.

I guess telling voters that they're stupid and illiterate didn't pan out, did it?

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Today in chuckle****s doing chuckle**** things:

There was a group of .... individuals... at the corner of 28th and Kalamazoo in Grand Rapids with pictures of dead babies. Because that'll convince someone to change their minds.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

tempting. maybe I cover the word 'protect' and add 'will die' so it reads, what in my view is much more accurate, "vote no on 3, women will die"
    That's still ambiguous. I would just put another bigger, better produced* poster next to it saying exactly what it is and what the Nazis are up to.

* I wish the Dems would learn the basic lesson of the visual display of information. One of the worst legacies of the dirty hippies is the DIY spare childish style of progressive messaging. They do it because they love it, but to everybody else -- the people who they are trying to get votes from -- it just looks gross, smelly, and unprofessional. Like them.

The worst alliance the Left ever made was with the hippies. The techies were right there, too. If I could go back in time I'd kill Jerry Garcia as a baby.

Last edited by Kepler; 10-26-2022, 09:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wolverineTrumpet
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    They do make ultra sticky waterproof post-its
    tempting. maybe I cover the word 'protect' and add 'will die' so it reads, what in my view is much more accurate, "vote no on 3, women will die"

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    They do make ultra sticky waterproof post-its

Leave a comment:

Working...
X