X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aparch
    replied
    Color me impressed that some Republicans in North Dakota actually give a sh** about a woman.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Gutless pukes. Funny how, after 50 years of “states’ rights!!!!” they fold like a Hallmark card when it actually starts costing them elections.
    Well, that’s a theory. However, because of the last election, Republicans hold all three seats in Congress, virtually every statewide elected office, a 43-4 advantage in the state senate and an 83-11 advantage in the state house, it’s a little thin.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    The North Dakota Supreme Court, whose members were all appointed by Republican governors, unanimously ruled today that North Dakota's "trigger law" banning abortion violated the State Constitution, basically recognizing a State Constitution right to abortion, at least with respect to the life, health or safety of the mother, and invited the lower court to evaluate whether a broader right is provided by the State Constitution.
    Gutless pukes. Funny how, after 50 years of “states’ rights!!!!” they fold like a Hallmark card when it actually starts costing them elections.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    The North Dakota Supreme Court, whose members were all appointed by Republican governors, unanimously ruled today that North Dakota's "trigger law" banning abortion violated the State Constitution, basically recognizing a State Constitution right to abortion, at least with respect to the life, health or safety of the mother, and invited the lower court to evaluate whether a broader right is provided by the State Constitution.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

There is. There's around 30-35% who will always vote Republican and are unreachable.
    I know. I just needed to hear a lie. :-(

Someday there may be a cure.

Last edited by Kepler; 03-13-2023, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    There is. There's around 30-35% who will always vote Republican and are unreachable.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Please tell me there is not a woman left who will vote Republican.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Did you get that from the other thread I just posted that in lol
    nope. Twitter scrolling while brushing my teeth haha

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    So uh Walgreens is no longer going to dispense abortion pills in several states where they remain legal but are being challenged by republican AGs. Nice ****in country.
    Did you get that from the other thread I just posted that in lol

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    So uh Walgreens is no longer going to dispense abortion pills in several states where they remain legal but are being challenged by republican AGs. Nice ****in country.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    The Duggars want you to know Jessa's abortion totally wasn't an abortion.
    It was just a miscarriage, aided by a doctor in a hospital because the pregnancy wasn't viable...

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    The Duggars want you to know Jessa's abortion totally wasn't an abortion.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

That child should be represented by the biggest scumbag "compensation" lawyer in the state and get paid for their time being wrongly incarcerated.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Hahaha
    That child should be represented by the biggest scumbag "compensation" lawyer in the state and get paid for their time being wrongly incarcerated.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Fifty Shades of Whey
    @davenewworld_2
    A lawyer in Florida is arguing that an incarcerated pregnant woman's fetus hasn't committed any crimes and is being illegally detained, which endangers the health of the unborn child, therefore the woman should be released until the baby is born. Let the mental gymnastics begin.
    Hahaha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X