No announcement yet.

The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any female Republican deserves what she gets.

Unfortunately, worthwhile women will also suffer.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Any female Republican deserves what she gets.

Unfortunately, worthwhile women will also suffer.
      I love that our governor is trying to prevent an abortion ban.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I love that our governor is trying to prevent an abortion ban.
        Doing what she can. No doubt the fascists want to behead her again. Ho hum.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Our fascists are too busy trying to outfash each other for the nomination to run against her at the moment.

Comment

She has to do this because without Roe, I think Michigan has a 91 year old ban on the books.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Abortion banned in another state.

https://***********/19thnews/status/...lvJJ3h940fB4xg

Comment

• Florida coming in hot. It’s a race to the bottom.

with no exceptions for rape or incest, this is gonna be amazing for child brides

https://***********/phil_lewis_/stat...lvJJ3h940fB4xg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Florida coming in hot. It’s a race to the bottom.

with no exceptions for rape or incest, this is gonna be amazing for child brides

https://***********/phil_lewis_/stat...lvJJ3h940fB4xg
                  And all the Democrats sat back and watched. They knew this was the goal, yet RBG couldn't be bothered and neither could the electorate. I have only one thing to say to all my liberal friends throughout the country. Pick your place to live carefully.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

And all the Democrats sat back and watched. They knew this was the goal, yet RBG couldn't be bothered and neither could the electorate. I have only one thing to say to all my liberal friends throughout the country. Pick your place to live carefully.
                    That isn't fair, Scoob. I don't know where you live, but wherever I have lived, Dems have been working their as-ses off to fight these fascists. But it's like fighting against any virus -- it spreads easily and a lot of the population is vulnerable.

You always jump to ALL IS LOST!!! But that defeatism does not help anything. You don't mean to, but you are giving comfort to the enemy.
                    Cornell University

Comment

That isn't fair, Scoob. I don't know where you live, but wherever I have lived, Dems have been working their as-ses off to fight these fascists. But it's like fighting against any virus -- it spreads easily and a lot of the population is vulnerable.

You always jump to ALL IS LOST!!! But that defeatism does not help anything. You don't mean to, but you are giving comfort to the enemy.
                      I know that is right. There are people working their asses off in every state on this. RBG still couldn't be bothered. Voters still abandoned the party. Your best bet right now is to move. Maybe if those states become wastelands of idiots things will start to change.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Keep blaming RBG...it is certainly her fault and not the people who vote for the fascists or the ones who can't be bothered to vote. Blaming RBG is lazy its like blaming the goalie or QB for every loss.

The American People are the problem, not a great jurist who used her lifetime appointment to its fullest and spent her life protecting rights much better than we ever could. This incessant need of the Left to pretend she is the issue needs to end like yesterday. People not taking 2016 seriously isn't her fault, it is ours. It is the hundreds of thousands of people in 3 states who decided they just didn't trust Hillary Clinton so **** it lets stay home or vote for Comrade Jill Stein and blow the whole ****ing thing up. It is a Democratic Party that is on the right side of every issue but allow themselves to demonized for it. It is the fault of a country filled with fat, lazy losers who would rather watch Survivor than spend 10 minutes learning about the candidates running for any office.

We have failed...she did her ****ing job and deserves better than that.

And before someone says it, if the only way to ensure the right thing is done is by forcing her to quit before she is ready then the system is broken.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The system has been broken since 1980. If she and the people around her were too ignorant to figure that out that's on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Keep blaming RBG...it is certainly her fault and not the people who vote for the fascists or the ones who can't be bothered to vote. Blaming RBG is lazy its like blaming the goalie or QB for every loss.

The American People are the problem, not a great jurist who used her lifetime appointment to its fullest and spent her life protecting rights much better than we ever could. This incessant need of the Left to pretend she is the issue needs to end like yesterday. People not taking 2016 seriously isn't her fault, it is ours. It is the hundreds of thousands of people in 3 states who decided they just didn't trust Hillary Clinton so **** it lets stay home or vote for Comrade Jill Stein and blow the whole ****ing thing up. It is a Democratic Party that is on the right side of every issue but allow themselves to demonized for it. It is the fault of a country filled with fat, lazy losers who would rather watch Survivor than spend 10 minutes learning about the candidates running for any office.

And before someone says it, if the only way to ensure the right thing is done is by forcing her to quit before she is ready then the system is broken.
                            Agreed. The fault rests with McConnell for refusing to hold hearings for Garland (and then ignoring his self-set precedence for ACB).
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Keep blaming RBG...it is certainly her fault and not the people who vote for the fascists or the ones who can't be bothered to vote. Blaming RBG is lazy its like blaming the goalie or QB for every loss.

Or, it could be both. She failed to acknowledge she was mortal and that her entire legacy would be wiped from the books because of the fascists. She said "Nah, **** it, it'll all work out." She was wrong. We had a chance to fix that, but we all said "Nah, **** it, it'll all work out" and we were wrong.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Having parents that are getting much older I can tell you from experience that that age group/generation is completely delusional about their mortality.

Comment

Working...
                                X