Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/s...92292463767552

Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg to plead guilty to six charges, including child sex trafficking

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Newsweek/...92967893422080

Arizona, West Virginia GOP voters back Democrats' election bill as conservative opposition mounts

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

The dudes at her gym beg to differ.
    I always love that one.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

If I had her face I'd be grateful for an excuse to hide it behind masks.
    The dudes at her gym beg to differ.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Honestly she made me think of the old adage where after 40 you get the face you deserve.

she’s filled with hate and it shows

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Margarine Taylor Ham Soylent Green - 'cause she's all processed and fake. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Can we get rid of this crazy and go back to using MTG for Magic: The Gathering like God intended?
    Margarine Taylor Ham Soylent Green - 'cause she's all processed and fake. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Looks like MGT has been obsessed with AOC for at least two years now...

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/139...054842368?s=21

Straight up creepy video.
    At this point I'm pretty convinced that Margarine is trolling because she hopes some dumba55 tries to attack her so she can play the "So much for the tolerant left" game.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

How were they even allowed to be in there?

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Aoc is right- the other side wouldn’t allow this.

time for the Dems to start playing that way

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/statu...30641693609984

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    But the party has changed, at least to some extent. GWB would never demand this absurd cult-like level of loyalty. Nor would any other President or Presidential hopeful. I feel like Trump has truly perverted the party. Sure, the foundation for "this" was there, but it took a catalyst to start the chain reaction. Trump was the catalyst.
    No. The GOP was on this path ever since Reagan took it over. All the elements were there. Rabidly anti-intellectual populism. Iron links with Plutes. Religious lunatics.

The Republican party started down the path to authoritarian white supremacist nativism in 1978. Dump was just the next turn of the wheel, he was nothing new.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Can we get rid of this crazy and go back to using MTG for Magic: The Gathering like God intended?
    Every time I see it I think, "oh sh-t, my mortgage is unstable."

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    But the party has changed, at least to some extent. GWB would never demand this absurd cult-like level of loyalty. Nor would any other President or Presidential hopeful. I feel like Trump has truly perverted the party. Sure, the foundation for "this" was there, but it took a catalyst to start the chain reaction. Trump was the catalyst.

We need (at least) two functioning, democratic-loving political parties. Sadly, we're down one.
    He didn't pervert the Party, he just was sociopathic enough to take advantage of aspects of the Party others refused to. Think about the way Reagan is worshipped by these clowns...Trump took that but mainstreamed it to a current candidate. He knew he had the "uneducated gun fellating racists" to back him so all he needed was to get the nomination and his deification was complete. Since he doesn't much care about anything he isn't going to pivot to get votes. That is why he won in 2016 and lost in 2020. If he pivots after he gets COVID he likely stays in office. He doubled down and it killed him. But he HAD to double down...his status as God King depended on it.

This was always a possibility with the GOP in my lifetime. The difference was people like GHWB, his kid, Nixon (before me but still) even Reagan felt that being President was a job of service. They may have been awful at it or may have done evil things for dumb reasons but even at their worst they were never going to go Fascist because they believed in at least the IDEA of what America stands for. They may pervert for their own means, but they wouldn't incite a coup just to keep their job. (their underlings would but that is different)

The co-opting of the Tea Party was the beginning of the end of the GOP. The old guard were never able to control them like they hoped and many in that crew used their stature and solid voting blocks to force the Party into the far right, non-negotiable POS it is today. Cruz and the Freedom Caucus were masters at it. Now they were always in the Party, but they were usually pushed aside and placated behind closed doors in election years. Now they had real power and knew how to use it.

Then, on top of those nutbars you had Trump who brought in the Anti-Establishment crew. The 10% of the country that never votes, and hates the government no matter who is in charge. The ones who believe 9/11 was an inside job. The ones who hated GHWB because of Ruby Ridge and hated Clinton because he was nice to Jews and A-RABS! The ones who think viruses are hoaxes and the Commies are coming to get us still! The ones who to this day still think "Q" is real and Alex Jones speaks truths. 40 years ago the GOP would have laughed at these clowns as unwashed sheep ready to fleece. Now they put them in charge because in a divided country that 10% = power. They sold their soul and it aint coming back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X