Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She can’t stand that warnock win could make her any less irrelevant or not the focus.

she’s a disease

Comment

• Beyond the fact that she stopped pretending to be a Dem 2 years ago...Independents in AZ don't need to win primaries to be in the ballot they just need enough signatures...

https://***********/Garrett_Archer/s...4m314QbzA&s=19

She knows she will lose any decent primary challenge cause the Left has completely quit on her (cause she is a liberal like i am a God Fearing Catholic) and the Centrist Dems hate her because she ignored the Gubernatorial Election this year when Hobbs needed all the help she could get. She burned every bridge...

She likely won't caucus with either side more than the other and her career is done. Her running for President is one of the funniest things I have heard in days!
      Last edited by Handyman; 12-09-2022, 09:12 AM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Here is an interesting take: https://***********/Leahgreenb/statu...ozf6wdAEw&s=19

clearly Sinema's plan was to switch after a 2022 Dem wipeout so she could brand herself as reflecting the will of the voters/D's best shot in 2024. inconveniently, Ds swept AZ statewide races, proving that normie Dems do just fine and her shenanigans don't have to be tolerated
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I do like that

Comment

• This is Political Science 101 type stuff...

But she's gonna do her thing and get blown out in 2024 (or is it 26?)
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Her chances with the Dems were mediocre...her chances as an Independent are miniscule at best. No one Left of Center will vote for her and I don't see the Kari Lake crowd going with her over a GOPer so she is looking at single digits and then probably selling stuff on Etsy ;^)

(I'm sure she will get a cushy job somewhere but she just killed her national political career)
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If anything, she'll run as an indie just to throw the election to the R nominee to own the libs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  If anything, she'll run as an indie just to throw the election to the R nominee to own the libs.
                  This is exactly what I’m worried about.

Comment

If anything, she'll run as an indie just to throw the election to the R nominee to own the libs.
                    That is her plan right now, I’d guarantee it

Hopefully a lobby firm will just throw so much at her she takes that route

Comment

How exactly will she do that? She would need to split of some Dem vote and that isn't happening unless they run someone awful.

This isn't 4D chess, this is her being too big for her britches. The smart move would have been going GOP to completely screw up the Senate and have a party machine to run behind her in her next election. As an Independent she will likely get a small percentage of the vote and half (if not more) of them wouldn't vote Dem anyways. The corporate types will tacitly support her but still give way more money to the GOP meaning she will struggle to even run a campaign.

I think you all are way overthinking it. She doesn't have enough name recognition to do what you are worried about. That will likely be the narrative by CNN and MSNBC leading up to that election and they will do their usual backtrack when it never happens.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                        Sinema leaves the Democratic Party and becomes an Independent. Wonderful.
                        Remember in the second Matrix movie when they spent the entire movie showing you the one guy who was negiotiating with the machines to betray the humans, and then in the big attack at the end they say it looked like someone helped the machines during the battle, and then at the very end there's a big dramatic reveal that it was the same guy who betrayed them, like they wanted it to be some big twist but literally everyone knew that was what happened well ahead of time.

For some reason this made me think of it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• It's very brave of her to leave the majority party and any chance he has of getting good committee assignments.

Oh wait she's still going to caucus with them to hold on to stuff? Awww, sooooo brave.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

How exactly will she do that? She would need to split of some Dem vote and that isn't happening unless they run someone awful.

This isn't 4D chess, this is her being too big for her britches. The smart move would have been going GOP to completely screw up the Senate and have a party machine to run behind her in her next election. As an Independent she will likely get a small percentage of the vote and half (if not more) of them wouldn't vote Dem anyways. The corporate types will tacitly support her but still give way more money to the GOP meaning she will struggle to even run a campaign.

I think you all are way overthinking it. She doesn't have enough name recognition to do what you are worried about. That will likely be the narrative by CNN and MSNBC leading up to that election and they will do their usual backtrack when it never happens.
                            We think that is HER plan, not that we think it will work. At least that’s how I look at it

she’s not that smart, she just wants to be center of attention

Comment

• So can Sinema be appointed as ambassador to Lesotho?
                              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Insofar as she has any plan it's to mimic the John McCain maverick routine. This is more of that.

She knew she was dead; she had to do something. This is her play. I can't imagine it working. McCain at least had a patina of honor. Sinema is Tulsi with better skin.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X