Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undoes DOMA too basically, so it's something, about all you're going to get done for now.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Yeah it's a small step but a needed one.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I've read from a few legal eagles I know that said this is as good a bill as we can expect, considering the makeup of the supreme court. This somewhat protects from an immediate overturn if Obergefell is overturned. It sounds like the bill was written assuming that decision would be, and acts accordingly.

The problem, though, is that this court doesn't give a **** about precedent or ... law ... and just uses whatever it needs to get the outcome it wants.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

So it's got SOME teeth but not a full mouth.
          so, Wisconsin?
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

so, Wisconsin?
            I have never been so proud!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

so, Wisconsin?
              When it comes to teeth, I've come to the conclusion, in my later years, that quality is far more important than quantity. I and most of my friends may not have many left, but they're beauts.

Comment

• This picture is incredible

https://***********/jojofromjerz/sta...f0Kp0R8pO6QUbA

Comment

• Sinema leaves the Democratic Party and becomes an Independent. Wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                    Sinema leaves the Democratic Party and becomes an Independent. Wonderful.
                    She can go play in traffic. She is bought and paid for by the Plutes on the Democratic side.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• She waited til after runoff to announce.

she knows she’s won’t win a primary right? I suooose now she thinks Gallego can’t primary here

what a worthless cunt

Comment

• I can’t remember if it was a news story or a Twitter thread, but someone spoke to an aide who said she truly believes she’s destined to become president and has to become Centrist to do it.

I still can’t see her caucusing with the GOP. Can someone refuse to caucus? I think it’ll still end up 51-49 or 50-49 if she can choose to remain “independent.” She’ll just be even more of a wildcard now.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

She can go play in traffic. She is bought and paid for by the Plutes on the Democratic side.
                          I don't think the Plutes like her anymore, either. She's a complete twatwaffle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            I can’t remember if it was a news story or a Twitter thread, but someone spoke to an aide who said she truly believes she’s destined to become president and has to become Centrist to do it.

I still can’t see her caucusing with the GOP. Can someone refuse to caucus? I think it’ll still end up 51-49 or 50-49 if she can choose to remain “independent.” She’ll just be even more of a wildcard now.
                            As a centrist, you can go two ways. Find a way to perfectly thread every needle and while you might not be loved by everyone, you're at least in the discussions. Or you're a pariah and an outcast from every town. Powerless, adrift, useless.

She's the latter. The most perfect example of that centrist. She's reviled by everyone. She should eat worms.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• She has no intention of changing her voting record, her tactics, or her long-term ambitions, and she knows that is likely to earn her a primary challenge in 2024. This is her announcement to the plutes that she's open for business.

Comment

• Bingo

Comment

Working...
                                X