Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I love this. What charges? The only answer I've ever heard bleated out by the morons is "crimes against humanity" or "something something something Geneva Convention".
    It's probably a lot of the same crimes that Hillary Clinton is locked up for.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's probably a lot of the same crimes that Hillary Clinton is locked up for.
      You mean that b*tch is still not locked up?!?! WTF Trump? ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I've been hearing "medical fascism" a lot too, but that's neither a thing nor a crime.
        It's a thing: forcing women to carry because your (not their) Sky Dad says so.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Well, that's what I think of Gaetz and L'il Marco. Hopelessly moronic. Cawthorn too.

Problem is, they think they're ****ing geniuses.
          Dunning-Kruger
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Voting Rights are divisive.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell blasted President Joe Biden and his speech on voting rights calling it a ‘rant’ that was ‘beneath his office.’
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ozkIRbnhuU
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The House Select Cmte has now sent a letter to Kevin McCarthy asking for his cooperation.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Rand, Mitch, Massie*
                When did you move to move to Kentucky? You stole the spotlight, man! Those are my choices. Florida has a deeper bench, but Kentucky, just like its corrupt college basketball team, has the real blue-bloods. McConnell alone has been a national pol hellbent on destruction of American democracy since Gaetz was a toddler, and long before Trump had any meaningful impact on America. He absolutely knows how to be evil in a smart, methodical, effective way. And may he rot in hell for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  It's like 4 years of a president talking like he's on Facebook never happened.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It's like 4 years of a president talking like he's on Facebook never happened.
                    Yeah, I don't remember him saying that anything Trump did was beneath the office. I guess Trump >>>>> Biden then. Turtle Boy said so.

Comment

• The most interesting thing is the last voting rights act to pass, I think it was just the same act from 1965 that they had to renew or whatever passed with zero no votes in the Senate under GW. The Republicans allowed the act to expire and won't negotiate a new one. Even with their buddy Joe Manchin who they supported with zero votes. Even Susan Collins is a no now.

And now, mention of a new Act from the Democrats after the Big Lie nets a Joe Biden is Unpresidential commentary from the minority leader of the Senate of the United States of America.

All this because white people are afraid of people with pigment in their skin. Quite ****ed up if you ask me. Seems a very large World War was fought under a similar context and that time the United States was on the right side. And the Civil War that should have decided it for good was a long ****ing time ago.

But, whatever, what do I know? Immigration is at an all time low and we can't find people to work. Sounds like a solid economic plan to me. Have we burned that ****ing statue down yet? Send it back to France.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        The House Select Cmte has now sent a letter to Kevin McCarthy asking for his cooperation.
                        Was a sternly worded? Did they draw a line in the sand? I'm sure Qevin is really worried...

Comment

Was a sternly worded? Did they draw a line in the sand? I'm sure Qevin is really worried...
                          They objected strenuously.

Comment

I mean, it's the first step in the:
                            HSC: please cooperate
                            Nazi: **** off
                            HSC: Subpoena
                            Nazi: **** off
                            NSC: Referral to DOJ

We've got procedures man!!!
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Looks like Sinema is going to kill the JLVRAA by doubling down on the filibuster.

It was only a matter of time, but like Lucy and the football, I thought maybe just this once…
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Sinema apparently acts this way because she believes this is how to be the new third way and become president in 2024…

https://twitter.com/amy_siskind/stat...669632516?s=21
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X