Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Did these actions happen before or after Fauci called him a moron?
    I think Fauci referred to Kansas Senator Marshall as a moron, not Rand Paul.

I assume Scooby is referring to testimony by Fauci that Rand Paul has on his fundraising website comments about Fauci being a liar, and please donate $100. Some clown from out west was caught somewhere (I think Iowa) with some guns in his car heading to Washington, and told police he was going to kill Fauci, Biden and maybe some others.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Yeah, I think Florida wins. Mr. Ham Sandwich (Walker) is stupid evil, whereas DeSantis, who went to Ylae and Harvard (Sucks!), should know better and is still evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Trump too
        Yeah, At first I thought Joe McCarthy might make the WI shame team hard to beat, but Trump probably matches up with Joe pretty well. I keep waiting for Dump's "You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency?" moment.

Comment

• I'm not sure if Gaetz and L'il Marco can be called evil. They're just clownish buffoons.

I suppose its possible for clownish buffoons to be evil as well.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            I'm not sure if Gaetz and L'il Marco can be called evil. They're just clownish buffoons.

No. They're evil. All the GOP Grifters are. Anyone who places profit above all else is evil. By definition.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm not sure if Gaetz and L'il Marco can be called evil. They're just clownish buffoons.
              I felt that way about Gaetz at first too, but if you had asked me in 2015, I would have said that about Trump. Maybe a question to ask is whether DeSantis and Gaetz are candidates for Trench Rushmore only as a result of their support of Trump.
              Last edited by burd; 01-12-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think Fauci referred to Kansas Senator Marshall as a moron, not Rand Paul.

I assume Scooby is referring to testimony by Fauci that Rand Paul has on his fundraising website comments about Fauci being a liar, and please donate $100. Some clown from out west was caught somewhere (I think Iowa) with some guns in his car heading to Washington, and told police he was going to kill Fauci, Biden and maybe some others.
                The White House's chief medical adviser (Fauci) added, "So I asked myself, 'Why would senator want to do this?' You go to Rand Paul's website and you see 'Fire Dr. Fauci' with a little box that says, 'Contribute here.' You can do $5, $10, $20, $100."

Looking at the senator, Fauci concluded, "So you are making a catastrophic epidemic for your political gain."

It was a brutal moment, though the Kentucky Republican did not appear chastened. On the contrary, Paul appeared on Fox News last night, and said, in reference to the infectious disease expert, "We think he should be put up on charges."
                https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...Rb0sHYEU_yJJXE

Rand Paul immediately went to the "lock him up" chant. Not once have I seen him quoted wanting to bring charges to anyone who was involved in Jan 6.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Knowing what we know now, can any member of the Republican Party be considered not evil? I'm not asking about conservatives, you can be a conservative and not be evil. I'm asking about party affiliation.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is the "I'm not personally a Nazi, but it's not a deal breaker for me." That's evil.

At this point if you support the GOP in any capacity you are either evil or, as a voter, hopelessly moronic.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It doesn't say "Money is at the root of all Evil" for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is the "I'm not personally a Nazi, but it's not a deal breaker for me." That's evil.

At this point if you support the GOP in any capacity you are either evil or, as a voter, hopelessly moronic.
                        Well, that's what I think of Gaetz and L'il Marco. Hopelessly moronic. Cawthorn too.

Problem is, they think they're ****ing geniuses.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Well seeing as Gaetz is a sex trafficker (allegedly) I will say he is evil. Cawthorne is begging for armed insurrection, sexually harasses every woman he meets and threw his friend under a bus when he drunk drove and got himself paralyzed. (allegedly)

Susan Collins is a moron, those two are ****ing evil.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Collins is evil as well. It's all about the money and power for her. Nothing else matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...Rb0sHYEU_yJJXE

Rand Paul immediately went to the "lock him up" chant. Not once have I seen him quoted wanting to bring charges to anyone who was involved in Jan 6.
                              I love this. What charges? The only answer I've ever heard bleated out by the morons is "crimes against humanity" or "something something something Geneva Convention".
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I've been hearing "medical fascism" a lot too, but that's neither a thing nor a crime.

Comment

Working...
                                X