Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

She dialed back her social media. Apparently it was a little overwhelming attempting to be a miniature lightning rod while standing next to two giant, and opposite minded, lightning rods.
    The whole thing reeked of being a family grift. Like what if the Palins or the Dumps had one of their brood play the other side, to win from both ends.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, I know. Alcohol sales are always going to outpace weed, because America has long had a secret drinking problem that it has historically addressed quite poorly. More than half of the country's booze is purchased by the lushest 10% of the drinking population, and I'm sure weed is the same way. The first solution was the temperance movements that led to Prohibition - we know that didn't work. Then came AA and all of its 12 Step spinoffs, which is just glorified faith healing with a 10-20% long-term success rate. Treatment options have improved in the last 20 years, but the default recommended solution still being "Don't do your substance and attend 12 Step meetings" is, frankly, a joke. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to addiction recovery.
      Thank you so much!

(20 months alcohol free today)
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

She dialed back her social media. Apparently it was a little overwhelming attempting to be a miniature lightning rod while standing next to two giant, and opposite minded, lightning rods.
        She dialed back because most people realized it was all a con. They were all in on it. I think only George tweets now and it is much rarer.

I fell for it for a bit, but it became obvious rather quickly it was all BS.

As for Ted Cruz's daughter I could give a crap if she agrees with him or not. Last I checked she isn't next in line of succession for his seat if he dies or anything and she holds no sway on his beliefs. Daughter disagrees with father NEWS AT 11!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She dialed back because most people realized it was all a con. They were all in on it. I think only George tweets now and it is much rarer.

I fell for it for a bit, but it became obvious rather quickly it was all BS.

As for Ted Cruz's daughter I could give a crap if she agrees with him or not. Last I checked she isn't next in line of succession for his seat if he dies or anything and she holds no sway on his beliefs. Daughter disagrees with father NEWS AT 11!!
          Cheer up emo kid

;-)
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Drama queen missed getting attention the last week

https://***********/axios/status/147...746912770?s=21

Comment

• Chuck has either grown a pair or decided either way he won't have to deal with this anymore.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Chuck has either grown a pair or decided either way he won't have to deal with this anymore.
                He has to convince 2 people...I doubt he can but man if Manchin didn't like the press he was getting before he is really gonna hate it now!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Chuck has either grown a pair or decided either way he won't have to deal with this anymore.
                  Seems like a half measure so they can say they tried. Luckily the filibuster will be gone when the Reps take over in 22.

Comment

• Yes, luckily there will be no filibuster for reps so the national pregnancy registry, forced birth camps, and anti lgbt laws can sail through both chambers.

Some of you are def excited about that.

Comment

• I dont think sagard is...

It will be interesting to see how ticked off Manchin and Sinema get over this. They are looking at like 2-3 weeks of just non stop harassing.

Meanwhile we will probably get more genius quotes out of wannabes like Herschel Walker about how Senator John Lewis would not support the John Lewis Voting Rights Amendment.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Peter Meijer last year wanted to impeach Trump.

This year, he's all in on Dump.

I'm embarrassed he's my rep. Screw you, grocery boy.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• As a Republican, Grocery Boy has no choice but to do a 180 on Dump now. The redrawn MI-03 district is D+3, so he needs all the Red Hats he can get. Look for him to kiss the ring for an endorsement that I'll bet he won't get.

Comment

• If it is still possible to be considered a moderate Meijer could have threaded that needled. He ticks every single box that a candidate should have for the west side. If he does get primaried then the Republicans will lose that seat.
                            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                              If it is still possible to be considered a moderate Meijer could have threaded that needled. He ticks every single box that a candidate should have for the west side. If he does get primaried then the Republicans will lose that seat.
                              That would require effort, and I'm betting he's as lazy as any fourth generation heir to a family empire.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That would require effort, and I'm betting he's as lazy as any fourth generation heir to a family empire.
                                III are the real mouth breathers (Junior, Eric). By IV you either see kids who realize what wastes of space their parents are or III has Captain Jacked it all away.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X