Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he is underage, so perfect for Gaetz.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Walk into oncoming traffic, John Kennedy

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...821075458?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Walk into oncoming traffic, John Kennedy

What a ****ing *******.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I disagree, they need to look into her past to see if she did anything suspicious, like traveling to Moscow on July 4th, to pick something completely at random for John Kennedy.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I disagree, they need to look into her past to see if she did anything suspicious, like traveling to Moscow on July 4th, to pick something completely at random for John Kennedy.
            This just makes me so ****ing angry.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Elizabeth Warren came to her defense. Thank God someone put that dick in his place.

Comment

• Sherrod Brown put it best: https://twitter.com/SenSherrodBrown/...53351757524994
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    No, it's that women can't threaten men. Men can threaten women.
                    Women threaten men just by their very existence.

Certain men.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      I'm not an AOC fan but I thought she gave a good floor speech on this. "Why is it so hard to denounce a call for violence". When ****bag McCarthy ran through his list of other mean/violent things said about Republicans, none of them were from members of congress.

This is gross. Denounce bad behavior. Especially when it's from your team.
                      Remember all the Republicans clamoring for Democrats to denounce Andrew Cuomo? Even when plenty of Democrats already were?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...05613556797447

And they're basically a lock to take over next year. Go United States, Go.
                        America? ****! yeah......
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

America? ****! yeah......
                          Yep. This is America.

I’m old enough to remember when folks thought Matt Gaetz would face consequences.
                          https://ktla.com/news/local-news/77-...garcetti-says/

Comment

• I’m ****ing done

https://twitter.com/andrewsolender/s...275974151?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Remember all the Republicans clamoring for Democrats to denounce Andrew Cuomo? Even when plenty of Democrats already were?
                              And others (though for some it took years). But whatever. One party has been taking out its trash, more or less. The other has become its trash.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I'd renounce my citizenship but I don't think that would do anything to help me out. Probably make my life worse since I still have to live here. Boy, I would plan my life differently if I had it all to do over.

Comment

Working...
                                X