Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    A gross grab of power? **** off and DIAF

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1461...171410442?s=21
    Good old Wisconsin. So sick of idiots in Government. So sick of our Government.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The Qolorado Qucumber decided to spew some Gateway Pundit style conspiracy theories on Ilhan Omar and Eric Swalwell. (same tired crap that has been debunked numerous times) Swalwell fired back:

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/stat...77916759040000

Weird. If I had done anything wrong the FBI would have raided my house. They didn’t (and went as far to issue a statement saying I did nothing wrong). BUT yesterday they did raid the home of @laurenboebert’s campaign manager. They’re always projecting.
      Speaking of her some people from CO on Twitter were saying her seat is gonna be gerrymandered out. No idea if true but in a sea of bad news that is some good news.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That's an old story. Why is that coming up now?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Because the crazy bish was ranting about these conspiracy theories on the house floor yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            That's an old story. Why is that coming up now?
            Because she went and decided to spew it on the floor of The House...in response to the Gosar censoring.

Speaking of idiots: https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/st...41174342561795

899 lbs of fentanyl and 15,631 lbs of methamphetamine were seized at the southern border in October alone. That much fentanyl is the equivalent of 204 MILLION lethal doses. We need border security!
            Can you guess the response from most of twitter?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• jfc

Comment

• Republicans are angrily defending a man who posted a video showing the bloody decapitation of a colleague. And promising revenge. This is what we’ve come to.
                https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...05613556797447

And they're basically a lock to take over next year. Go United States, Go.

Comment

• What we’ve all learned is that comedians can’t make death jokes, but US congressmen certainly can.

Comment

• The fact that the only people the GQP is "punishing" are members that go against Donald Trump tells you all you need to know about them. It is no longer a political party, it's a personality cult.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

What we’ve all learned is that comedians can’t make death jokes, but US congressmen certainly can.
                      It's crazy how massively they messed with Kathy Griffin's life. And this guy is just going to walk away without a scratch.

Comment

What we’ve all learned is that comedians can’t make death jokes, but US congressmen certainly can.
                        No, it's that women can't threaten men. Men can threaten women.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          No, it's that women can't threaten men. Men can threaten women.
                          White Men.

Comment

• I'm not an AOC fan but I thought she gave a good floor speech on this. "Why is it so hard to denounce a call for violence". When ****bag McCarthy ran through his list of other mean/violent things said about Republicans, none of them were from members of congress.

This is gross. Denounce bad behavior. Especially when it's from your team.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AmyAThatcher/sta...091163139?s=20

Amy Lynn @AmyAThatcher ? 13h
                              Matt Gaetz says he wants to hire Kyle Rittenhouse as a Congressional intern. I don't think prison work release allows that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                I'm not an AOC fan but I thought she gave a good floor speech on this. "Why is it so hard to denounce a call for violence". When ****bag McCarthy ran through his list of other mean/violent things said about Republicans, none of them were from members of congress.

This is gross. Denounce bad behavior. Especially when it's from your team.
                                That's Speaker McCarthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X