Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

do they choose McCarthy, or does he step aside so they can choose Trump? Thus starting the plan in motion to reinstall him as pres?
    McCarthy is not giving up the gavel once he gets it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

McCarthy is not giving up the gavel once he gets it.
      Exactly. The calls to install Trump are going to be deafening from members of the caucus that have long said they would do that. So it’s going to be amazing to watch them cannibalizes each other over it.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Dr. Mrs.' Media Crush (Chucky Todd) wants you all to know that the Infrastructure Deal is the final nail in the coffin for the Dems.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

Exactly. The calls to install Trump are going to be deafening from members of the caucus that have long said they would do that. So it’s going to be amazing to watch them cannibalizes each other over it.
          Trump is going to be the Presidential Nominee. He has no time for being Speaker.

Plus even in a worst case scenario Biden and Harris will not be removed. The GOP won't get enough seats in the Senate.

Hell, I think it would be GREAT if they put Trump in as Speaker...the Dems seem to only know how to run against him these days and if he is putting forth stupid Qucumber BS in the House Biden will look great vetoing the crap out of it. Plus it will cause that caucus to go into full on chaos.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/USRepGaryPalmer/...67601700421644

Completion of Birmingham's Northern Beltline has been a priority of mine since I was elected to Congress, and new funding for the project has now passed.
            Now I know what you are thinking...what's so special about that?

Oh well that is a bit awkward...

Hmmm...
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Trump is going to be the Presidential Nominee. He has no time for being Speaker.

Plus even in a worst case scenario Biden and Harris will not be removed. The GOP won't get enough seats in the Senate.

Hell, I think it would be GREAT if they put Trump in as Speaker...the Dems seem to only know how to run against him these days and if he is putting forth stupid Qucumber BS in the House Biden will look great vetoing the crap out of it. Plus it will cause that caucus to go into full on chaos.
              100%

trump in as speaker would be a massive boon to 2024.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Dr. Mrs.' Media Crush (Chucky Todd) wants you all to know that the Infrastructure Deal is the final nail in the coffin for the Dems.
                I'll have you know she finally gave up on him. Now she's joining me in a Threesome with Peppermint Hottie.

Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now I know what you are thinking...what's so special about that?

Hmmm...
                  I LOVE that he is being completely dragged by Twitter for taking credit despite voting no.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• My respect for keps wife has now gone way up, and I don’t even like girls

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yep. And with McCarthy in charge of the House there is no hope for the United States left. We better pray something changes in the next year. Every Democrat on the Hill has blown it. They all are at fault. Bernie, AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Manchin. They all have blood on their hands.
                      I used to think Trump dying of natural, innocent causes between now and sometime around mid-2023 would be great. Now I think it's better if he's alive and kicking, since apparently TDS really is all the Democrats will have to run on.

Comment

• Butterfield is retiring in North Carolina’s 1st, a district that, if the new map withstands court challenges, moves from D+9 to D+3. Butterfield could have likely held that on his own, but now it’s toss-up. Filing deadline for the seat is December 17th.

Comment

• A gross grab of power? **** off and DIAF

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1461...171410442?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            A gross grab of power? **** off and DIAF

"It is such a gross grab of power to think you can tell other people what you have to do with your own body."

Like, ignoring what a woman wants/needs and outlawing abortion? No?

Gawd, old white males are such fragile snowflakes.

(Yes, I'm well aware of the irony of me saying that.)
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              A gross grab of power? **** off and DIAF

Tan suit in November? Communist.

Comment

• After being censured and stripped of his committee assignments for posting an anime video depicting himself killing AOC, Gosar reposted the video for a couple hours on Twitter before removing it again. Looks like he’s really learned his lesson.

Comment

Working...
                                X