Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Are we convinced Dump is running? That might all be a big con as well.
    I don't see him dropping it... I do laugh at the idea though, because the RWNJ's will still look to him for guidance and we know he sure as hell ain't endorsing no one...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Either him or someone he hand picks is a lock.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He may run to stay out of jail permanently. The democracy only needs one more little push to topple. And the dope is so delusional he probably thinks his offspring will guide a thousand year reich.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JillDLawrence/st...76667061690380

Larry Summers supports both BIF and BBB and doesn't think they are inflationary: “I think it’s fine. The 10 years of the two spending bills together, A, are less than the one year of what they did last spring
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What they did last spring allowed this country to add half a million jobs last month.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• What they did last spring allowed this economy to add half a million jobs last month

Or, do people still not want to work anymore? I forget what the whine about jobs is these days.

Sic, can you gimme the lowdown? What's the word today about workers and jobs?
              Last edited by rufus; 11-11-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• I mean at least we’re not trying to hide it anymore joe

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/stat...708380160?s=21

Comment

• You know what's inflationary? Blocking immigrants so no one wants to take ****hole jobs for low wages.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

You know what's inflationary? Blocking immigrants so no one wants to take ****hole jobs for low wages.
                    You know what's inflationary? Letting a virus run unfettered through your country, killing hundreds of thousands of your workforce, sickening millions more, leaving people unable to work cause they're struggling to find childcare or care for their ill family members, or sick themselves, and then wonder why you have production and supply issues for everyday goods people rely on, or why you can't find people to fill empty positions. Not a good idea to kill off a good portion of your labor pool.

Supply and demand, people. Little supply but same demand, and prices go up. Its Economics 101.

Comment

• Manchin is now just trying to pass on everything Biden does...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

You know what's inflationary? Blocking immigrants so no one wants to take ****hole jobs for low wages.
                        LOL, yep. There's a reason the billionaire class despises Dumpies even more than you and I do. Their brand of xenophobia and cries for immigration limits and protectionism are literally in direct odds with our exploitative model of late-stage capitalism dominated by crappy, low-paying service jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You know what's inflationary? Letting a virus run unfettered through your country, killing hundreds of thousands of your workforce, sickening millions more, leaving people unable to work cause they're struggling to find childcare or care for their ill family members, or sick themselves, and then wonder why you have production and supply issues for everyday goods people rely on, or why you can't find people to fill empty positions. Not a good idea to kill off a good portion of your labor pool.
                          This actually sounds deflationary to me. Nobody working, nobody earning money, no money to buy things, prices should sink, right?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This actually sounds deflationary to me. Nobody working, nobody earning money, no money to buy things, prices should sink, right?
                            If its to the extent it was in March/April of 2020, sure, as we saw last year.

But its not that extreme. Its just bad enough to clog up the supply chain, but not bad enough to bring everything to a halt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

which is why it was fairly probably important we threw money from helicopters. Without the money cavalry, we could have been in an incredibly perilous economic situation, even worse than we actually went through.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Bingo. In this case the Stimulus is the reason things didn't get really bad and unlike last time they actually gave the money to people who could use it.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X