Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinzinger's district had been eliminated, and he would get smoked in any other R-held district's primary. It stinks to lose one of the last remaining honest Republicans, but he had no path forward. He's a genuine conservative so the Democratic Party isn't really much of an option, and since he refuses to bend the knee to the wannabe dictator, the GQP won't have him either.

It sucks, but that's politics.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      Kinzinger's district had been eliminated, and he would get smoked in any other R-held district's primary. It stinks to lose one of the last remaining honest Republicans, but he had no path forward. He's a genuine conservative so the Democratic Party isn't really much of an option, and since he refuses to bend the knee to the wannabe dictator, the GQP won't have him either.

It sucks, but that's politics.
      So he should make a stand, for what he believes, and what is right, instead of just meekly surrendering to the Trump Party. If he's going down, take the rest of them with him. Scorched earth.

Coward
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Yeah he stands for everything trump stands for except the insurrection. He doesn’t want voting rights or anything else. He didn’t stand up for anything else, good riddance

Comment

• Isn't he taking a stand by being on this very committee and investigation? It's the end of his career doing so, effectively.

sorry my grammar sucks but i haven't had nearly enough coffee to fix it

Comment

• He’s taking a stand that the gov shouldn’t be overthrown, sure, but that’s really a bare minimum and isn’t something to dawn over. It’s like saying I’m a good person because I slowed my car down when someone stepped into the crosswalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              Isn't he taking a stand by being on this very committee and investigation? It's the end of his career doing so, effectively.

sorry my grammar sucks but i haven't had nearly enough coffee to fix it
              Being in elected office is not supposed to be a career.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Being in elected office is not supposed to be a career.
                Of course not, but it absolutely has been for the entire lifetime of our country (and every country, really).

Comment

• Old man grassley thinks seizing drugs is…bad? Stop twittering old man

https://twitter.com/chuckgrassley/st...646646786?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Old man grassley thinks seizing drugs is…bad? Stop twittering old man

https://twitter.com/chuckgrassley/st...646646786?s=21
                    How on earth is a successful law enforcement action against a HUGE killer of Americans... bad again?

Comment

• People only try to smuggle drugs when it’s a dem president duh

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        People only try to smuggle drugs when it’s a dem president duh
                        Right? The floodgates opened during the Trump administration, if I'm not mistaken...

Comment

• Manchin expected to announce any minute whether he supports the BBB bill. If he does, I think I read they’ll vote on both BBB and the bipartisan bill by the end of the week, even with the continued jockeying of including prescription drug pricing reforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                            Manchin expected to announce any minute whether he supports the BBB bill. If he does, I think I read they’ll vote on both BBB and the bipartisan bill by the end of the week, even with the continued jockeying of including prescription drug pricing reforms.
                            He played the game for this moment. This is his "Susan Collins Making a Speech About Kavanaugh" moment. She sided with her party as most people with a brain assumed she would...will he?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently he wants more “clarity” on how a bill that’s fully paid for will affect our national debt. Between that and his question about work requirements for paid work leave, I’m wondering if the engine is running, but no one’s behind the wheel. So, apparently no dice on a vote this week.

Comment

• I hope he means tested every kid trick or treating too

Comment

Working...
                                X