Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

There is ZERO billionaire's in West Virginia. Zero.
    wanna bet??
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• There used to be at least one...but Governor Jim Justice got hit hard by the coal crash and the Pandemic. As of now there is none.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jfc sinema don’t ruin my fav show

https://***********/mittromney/statu...130534404?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Jfc sinema don’t ruin my fav show

https://***********/mittromney/statu...130534404?s=21
          Uh, Romney actually tweeted that. I have a feeling Handy may be right and nothing will get done. Seems Sinema has been bought off the Reconciliation Bill.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Uh, Romney actually tweeted that. I have a feeling Handy may be right and nothing will get done. Seems Sinema has been bought off the Reconciliation Bill.
            Umm I know I posted the link but she clearly agreed to do this skit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Umm I know I posted the link but she clearly agreed to do this skit.
              Yeah, sorry, I know you did. I am just in shock over it I guess.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Members of the most exclusive club on earth (US Senate), elected representatives in the world's greatest republic ...

< sigh >
                < facepalm >
                < shaking head >
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• And **** mitt for dressing up as Ted lasso. He is RUPERT.

Comment

There is ZERO billionaire's in West Virginia. Zero.
                    That just makes buying the votes in all the tiny municipalities much cheaper. For reference the DeVos family only needed to spend 50k to be the largest donor to my MI House rep. Buying the lower chamber of a middle sized state only costs about 3M. Heck of a bargin. I imagine WV is much cheaper.
                    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• I think the point Scooby is making is that since there is no billionaires in WV there is no need for their Senator to tank part of the agenda over taxing Billionaires.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I think the point Scooby is making is that since there is no billionaires in WV there is no need for their Senator to tank part of the agenda over taxing Billionaires.
                        Let me grind my axe please. Thanks. ;-)
                        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

I think the point Scooby is making is that since there is no billionaires in WV there is no need for their Senator to tank part of the agenda over taxing Billionaires.
                          Unless, of course, it's not about what's best for the people of West Virginia and more about what's best for Joe Manchin's bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Let me grind my axe please. Thanks. ;-)

fade,

That just can't be!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

all those west virginians who support him think that this is the first step, and shortly thereafter the gov’ment is coming after their money.

whhats needed is a proposal for total overall tax restructuring using mookie’s proposal, where mookie will go in with repubs and add a flat tax. first off, all income is income. first 300k for families is exempt. then have a 50% flat tax on income over 300k. all income. stock sells. home sells. art sells. where you have a gain over your basis, that’s income there slick.
                              300k is broad based middle class for families, so that’s the break. dollar 1 after 300k is where you keep two quarters.
                              oh and everyone pays into socsec with no ceiling any more.

west virginians will support mookie, as will most of their ilk elsewhere.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Looks like the bills are going to pass after all. CPC endorses the reconciliation bill, conceding that they understand the reality of the situation. Sanders will come around too. He’s been doing this for 40 years. He knows the game. Without Bernie et al., the bill may have been even smaller.

Comment

Working...
                                X