Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are few and far between...and most of them will be gone next cycle.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Manchin pressed this morning on why he refuses to vote for reconciliation. He can’t provide a clear answer

Madison cawthone promises to put forth a bill to gut osha

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• He just wants more people in wheelchairs like him...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Representative Cry More, Lib should be dismissed as much as possible. The guy is a joke.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Manchin pressed this morning on why he refuses to vote for reconciliation. He can’t provide a clear answer

I listened to that CNN interview on the drive into work. I was embarrassed for him. The interviewer did a great job pushing his non-answers.

Edit; ALso, it's a good thing people that stupid are rarely self-aware. I don't know how I could live with myself knowing I was dumber than a bag of hammers.

(Also, shut up everyone.)
              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-12-2021, 01:16 PM.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AndyKroll/status...28377634902017

SCOOP: Biden has told Schumer & Pelosi that he's prepared to pressure moderate Dems to change the filibuster in order to pass a new voting-rights law. “Chuck, you tell me when you need me to start making phone calls,” Biden said, per a source.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I listened to that CNN interview on the drive into work. I was embarrassed for him. The interviewer did a great job pushing his non-answers.

Edit; ALso, it's a good thing people that stupid are rarely self-aware. I don't know how I could live with myself knowing I was dumber than a bag of hammers.

(Also, shut up everyone.) <-- this is awesome!!!
                  Manchin was incoherent on Chuck Todd. And Todd was embarrassing in his non-pursuit.

I now viscerally hate these pundits for being part of the problem, and erecting an entire Potemkin Village which has nothing to do with what is really happening in this country. They now have a Land of Make Believe where Congress operates, and a conga line of enablers and apologists flood these reality TV shows to spread the fiction, while real people suffer.

This is the courtiers at Versailles dancing while the rest of us get angrier, and angrier, and angrier...

Zappa famously said:

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”
                  It has recently occurred to me that there is a second way to interpret that second sentence. A hopeful way: that when the illusion has finally become too expensive for us, in the misery of our lives, then we will remove the props and re-establish reality in politics, where real people's lives are finally cherished, and the ridiculous briber-energized storyline of Meet the Press of the last forty years simply evaporates.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 09-12-2021, 04:12 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• People have to care for that to happen. A large percentage dont. As long as Whites take up over 45% of the population nothing will change...

And nice to see you finally come around on Dr. Mrs. Boy Toy. The guy has acted that way since 2015 and after every election he then gives an interview telling the world how he will do better and he won't passively enable this crap and by the time the story is published he is doing it again. And since he is Political Director of NBC News you can see why things have been crapping the bed. CNN has always been like this, they have regressed back to their mean. The Networks have become full on trash living in a reality that only the Boomers really remember. (Gen Xers were barely sentient when Tip O'Neill was a thing) Plus they have to serve their corporate masters and they see the ratings Faux gets...they just forget Faux doesn't have a real competitor for the conservative viewer (OANN and Newsmax get worse ratings than most second rate podcasts) whereas NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN et. all are in constant competition and split their viewership.

The media forgets that the politicians need them. Manchin isn't going to get his message across just going on local news and Faux. He needs to be given time on MTP and CNN and so on. HOLD HIS ****ING FEET TO THE FIRE! He isn't going to stop granting you access. None of the people you have on will, because they need to the pulpit. They need to tailor public opinion...even GOPers that go on CNN that is why they always go back even after they get "offended". The media has the power, they just refuse to use it.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I saw interviews with Manchin and Breyer over the weekend. Both men are here to destroy the country. They will bend over backwards for Nazi's. Period. And they both have enough power to accomplish their goals.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Chip Franklin says word is Franken is considering running again.

he could primary Tina smith. But I don’t think she’s up again for five years right?

Comment

• Is gillibrand up?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Is gillibrand up?
                            God that would be a dream

Comment

Is gillibrand up?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Time to raise money and establish address

Comment

Working...
                                X