Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    A subpoena is legal you dumb ****ing twats.

they’re all guilty and it needs to come out

https://twitter.com/andrewsolender/s...336269826?s=21
    I wish my wife would use twat now and again.

Comment

• As The Right was fond of telling us after 9/11 brought a raft of new surveillance capabilities to government intelligence agencies, "if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about?"
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I wish my wife would use twat now and again.
        Uh
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Best. Typo. Ever.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

A subpoena is legal you dumb ****ing twats.

they’re all guilty and it needs to come out

https://twitter.com/andrewsolender/s...336269826?s=21
            Apparently Yahoo’s letter was addressed to Marissa Mayer, who left the company in January 2017.

Maybe they should have, um, Googled that?
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Trump endorses a couple of challengers against two Republicans who voted to impeach his a-s: some loser attorney named Hageman in Wyoming to take on Cheney, and a nobody named Carra to take on Michigan’s Fred Upton. Michiganders, any rumblings on whether Upton might retire? I’ve read it’s a possibility, which would open the door for a Democrat to win the seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                Trump endorses a couple of challengers against two Republicans who voted to impeach his a-s: some loser attorney named Hageman in Wyoming to take on Cheney, and a nobody named Carra to take on Michigan’s Fred Upton. Michiganders, any rumblings on whether Upton might retire? I’ve read it’s a possibility, which would open the door for a Democrat to win the seat.
                I would hope he is delusional enough that if they lose the primary he pushes them to run indy; in a close general that could do it.

Let's hope the fat old POS does it everywhere.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I would hope he is delusional enough that if they lose the primary he pushes them to run indy; in a close general that could do it.

Let's hope the fat old POS does it everywhere.
                  This... The current political climate is going to be studied for years in political science classes. It's basically what side DOESN'T shoot themselves in the foot.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                    Trump endorses a couple of challengers against two Republicans who voted to impeach his a-s: some loser attorney named Hageman in Wyoming to take on Cheney, and a nobody named Carra to take on Michigan’s Fred Upton. Michiganders, any rumblings on whether Upton might retire? I’ve read it’s a possibility, which would open the door for a Democrat to win the seat.
                    A Democrat won't win that seat unless MI-6 is given a more balanced redraw before 2022 or, like Kep said, The Orange Menace stabs Republicans in the back and encourages the primary losers he backs to run as independents. The only substantially blue areas of that district are Kalamazoo (college kids) and Benton Harbor (blacks), and to be frank MI-6 is one of our cleanest/least gerrymandered districts. I don't see the new commission changing its boundaries too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

A Democrat won't win that seat unless MI-6 is given a more balanced redraw before 2022 or, like Kep said, The Orange Menace stabs Republicans in the back and encourages the primary losers he backs to run as independents. The only substantially blue areas of that district are Kalamazoo (college kids) and Benton Harbor (blacks), and to be frank MI-6 is one of our cleanest/least gerrymandered districts. I don't see the new commission changing its boundaries too much.
                      Not even with a far-right Republican versus a middle-of-the-road Democrat? Not sure who that Democrat would be. Looks like Dems came close in 2018, but that was in a good Dem environment and Trump supporters apparently staying home. Looks like Upton ran away with it last year. 2022 may be a solid Republican environment, which, in a Cook R+5 district, I agree, even in an open seat race, would be impossible for Dems to overcome.

Comment

• Lieutenant Dan says to leave people the hell alone, no vaccine mandates.

but he supports stalking and narcing on women who are pregnant. **** this worthless piece of **** human being and I hope he DIAF

https://twitter.com/dancrenshawtx/st...565583364?s=21

Comment

• I thought you meant Gary Sinise...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lieutenant Dan says to leave people the hell alone, no vaccine mandates.

but he supports stalking and narcing on women who are pregnant. **** this worthless piece of **** human being and I hope he DIAF

https://twitter.com/dancrenshawtx/st...565583364?s=21
                            His tweet storm is like... absolute peak gaslighting. Educate, explain, get them to trust you. While you have THE GUY SAYING THAT actively undermining you with every single thing he says.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

His tweet storm is like... absolute peak gaslighting. Educate, explain, get them to trust you. While you have THE GUY SAYING THAT actively undermining you with every single thing he says.
                              They should not even engage with him. He is a bad actor.

If there is any Republican remaining who is in good faith, I am not aware of them.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They should not even engage with him. He is a bad actor.

If there is any Republican remaining who is in good faith, I am not aware of them.
                                There are a few. One of them is on the 1/6 Committee (I refuse to accept that Liz Cheney is acting in good faith, but she's on our side for now). One is Mitt Romney but Mittens is too meek to do or say anything.

So, two?
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X