Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Republicans landed their top-tier Senate candidate in Nevada, Adam Laxalt, to take on Catherine Cortez-Masto. The Reid Machine should help her hold off Laxalt, but it’ll be a close race.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
      Looks like Republicans landed their top-tier Senate candidate in Nevada, Adam Laxalt, to take on Catherine Cortez-Masto. The Reid Machine should help her hold off Laxalt, but it’ll be a close race.
      Paul's spawn, I assume?

He was one of Reagan's closest allies. It's funny because Reagan would not even pee on today's Republicans.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Paul's spawn, I assume?

He was one of Reagan's closest allies. It's funny because Reagan would not even pee on today's Republicans.
        Wikipedia confirms Paul is his grandfather, yes. He’s going to raise a bunch of money and has name ID in the state. My guess is it’ll be the third or fourth closest race, alongside NH, PA, WI, and NC.

Looks like we still have nine holdout moderate House members threatening to block the reconciliation bill, led by Josh Gottheimer of NJ. Josh wants to help the wealthy folks in his district become even wealthier by repealing some taxes on them, like repealing the SALT cap. I suppose in an R+1 district he won by 8 points, without Trump on the ballot to scare away wealthy “independent” voters, he needs to walk a fine line.

Comment

• Dotard seems apropos.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...JlP?li=BBnbfcL
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• This is how a literal war is going to be started on Twitter some day.....
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• And he thinks Biden is senile and has dementia? What’s that “p” word I’m looking for?

Comment

• What was the point of the tweet anyways? To show how few we had in Afghanistan to try and rip Biden? Cause if so Dotard might be too nice a term for him...

I mean unless he wants us to pull troops out of all those places, which I guess I could understand but still dont get tweeting that specific tweet.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What is the point of any conservative's action? To prime the derps and harvest more money.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• But usually they say something to rile up the base. Like "No wonder this failed Biden had them understaffed #Benghazi2" or something. He just listed numbers, some of which were wrong. It is almost like whoever writes his tweets forgot to send tweet number 2.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AP/status/1428363117013078027

BREAKING: U.S. Capitol Police have also evacuated the Cannon House Office Building after reports of an explosive device in a truck near the Library of Congress. Congress is on break this week.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• ANTIFA is busy for a Thursday....
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Freedom Fighters?
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Well it is tourist season...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Well it is tourist season...
                              Why can't we shoot them? [/bad flyover joke]
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Gottheimer and other moderates continue to block the reconciliation bill, arguing that time kills deals, or something silly and pathetic like that. The Chamber of Commerce loves what the moderate Democrats are doing so much, they’re airing positive ads back in said Democrats’ districts to show their approval. That’s nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X