Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Tommy Tuberville decided he was going to try and dupe the Dems into voting against defending the cops...instead gets them on the record as not wanting to defund the police. Cory Booker was jumping for joy and literally said he wants to hug Tuberville for the gift.

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/s...48064177115137
    My god this is great.

"That's one less thing to worry about."
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• TBH we should just start playing this. Every bill should include the statement "we support the First Amendment protection of religious exercise." Then when the Nazis vote against school funding or women's healthcare we blitz them with political ads about HATING TEH JEBUS!!!

Their supporters are so stupid they'll probably stop voting for anybody and problem solved.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hey if it fools one of them it is a net gain!

How any coach lost to Tuberville in a close game I will never know.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey if it fools one of them it is a net gain!

How any coach lost to Tuberville in a close game I will never know.
          Did any?
          Cornell University

Comment

Tommy Tuberville decided he was going to try and dupe the Dems into voting against defending the cops...instead gets them on the record as not wanting to defund the police. Cory Booker was jumping for joy and literally said he wants to hug Tuberville for the gift.

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/s...48064177115137
            Booker's grin under that mask at the end of the thread is priceless.

Comment

• They did it again. Josh Hawley added an amendment to add 100,000 cops to the streets. Democrats voted for it overwhelmingly.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                They did it again. Josh Hawley added an amendment to add 100,000 cops to the streets. Democrats voted for it overwhelmingly.
                These newbie Senators are not good at poison pills.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

They did it again. Josh Hawley added an amendment to add 100,000 cops to the streets. Democrats voted for it overwhelmingly.
                  Best part was that was part of Biden's agenda. Hawley just back door supported Biden and got the GOP to join him! (though 2 GOPers and Bernie voted no) It is non-binding but so is his support for Democracy so it works.

Speaking of idiots: https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...84845494636547

Pirate Rep gets heckled at a MAGA event because he won't say the election was stolen. The Monster is turning on Doctor Frankenstein.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

GLad congress funds local cops...?

W t f?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

GLad congress funds local cops...?

W t f?
                      Its the Vote-a-rama none of this matters. Yesterday Tuberville's amendment denied local police extra funding from the Federal Government if things go bad. This is just worthless posturing attempting to get a budget passed.

Non-binding is the key.

Basically the Senate GOP is trying to play "Gotcha" in hopes of having sounbytes for next year. The Dems aren't taking the bait. Nothing they have voted for will hurt them but it takes away a talking point later AND helps move along the budget to help avoid a shutdown.

The Senate GOP outside of those in Leadership are the idiots at the table who think because they beat their friends in friendly games they aren't the mark when they play for stakes.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 08-12-2021, 09:48 AM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Gohmert is at it again

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...79057409970189

Comment

• So uh...hmmm...

The birds survive their deadly game of Russian Roulette with the Windmills but then BURST INTO FLAMES!!!!when they fly over the Solar Panels?

WARNING: Unsavory Joke Coming!!!

Louie should probably tell Senator Graham about The Flamers...methinks he might be very interested ;^)

I'll show myself out...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Did he say something about the liquid heating up to turn the turbans???? Those durn muzlims. They're everywhere!

Comment

So uh...hmmm...

The birds survive their deadly game of Russian Roulette with the Windmills but then BURST INTO FLAMES!!!![SIZE=14px]when they fly over the Solar Panels?
                              That's only because of the cancer they get from the windmills. If they don't get that they can fly over the solar panels just fine...

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• I'll be anxious to see if Mr. Gaetz can fix the Britney Spears situation. How that injustice has been allowed to continue this long is beyond understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X