Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I really hope they try this. I hope Paul tries to cite him for Contempt of Congress. Go for it, fellas.
    Threats like that are pre-emptive strikes because a lot of GOPers are gonna be called to the 1/6 Commission and are going to lie.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It isn't 1/3...the math doesn't work. It is 1/3 that are open about it.
      I know 45% of the country votes for those Nazis but I cannot believe more than 33% of our fellow citizens are sociopaths. The rest are just morons who vote the way their pastor tells them, and once the fever breaks their pastor will tell them to go back to voting for the local mega-corporation's tax breaks because that's what Jesus would do.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I know 45% of the country votes for those Nazis but I cannot believe more than 33% of our fellow citizens are sociopaths. The rest are just morons who vote the way their pastor tells them, and once the fever breaks their pastor will tell them to go back to voting for the local mega-corporation's tax breaks because that's what Jesus would do.
        Maybe at one time. But the Q thing has rotted peoples' brains. The Qberts I know( my boss is one of them) have good jobs, good homes, stable family life, and yet, they're ready to burn this country down to right the perceived injustices they're subject to.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Maybe at one time. But the Q thing has rotted peoples' brains. The Qberts I know( my boss is one of them) have good jobs, good homes, stable family life, and yet, they're ready to burn this country down to right the perceived injustices they're subject to.
          My boss is one, too, and I have about a dozen co-workers within 50 yards who are.

This job has really broadened me. I am well-versed in the ****wittery of the Right in a way no Tier 1 graduate ever is unless he ****s up his life enormously.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I have not actually been within the Beltway other than going to see the Mets in more than five years.
            This sounds like the suburban DC equivalent of, "You wouldn't know them, they aren't popular."

Comment

It isn't 1/3...the math doesn't work. It is 1/3 that are open about it.
              A third are sayin' it loud, they're fash and they're proud. Another third don't really care either way as long as whomever is in charge maintains or improves their current standard of living.

Comment

• Oh my god, this is amazing. This woman is everyone to Rand Paul

https://mobile.twitter.com/MollyJong...76737618046982

Comment

• The Freedom Caucus wants McCarthy to bring a vote to oust Pelosi. You read that right.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...mpression=true
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

This sounds like the suburban DC equivalent of, "You wouldn't know them, they aren't popular."
                    No, that's "You wouldn't know them, they're only the ranking Member."
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Apparently Eric Swalwell and Tucker Carlson are beefing. Carlson made some accusations about spending (at her hotel) and now she is getting death threats.

Tucker Just Can't Quit You

Cori Bush is getting tweeted racist stuff and she is posting them...and its her birthday.

But racism doesn't exist...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GreggHoush/statu...40549809577988

This is glorious!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lol I posted that like six posts down

Comment

• Oh wow that never showed up...weird.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump-endorsed candidate Susan Wright loses in the TX-06 special election to Jake Ellzey, a crazy right-wing nutjob in his own right. Insert usual caveats about special elections and low turnout.

Comment

• Trump endorsed is interesting. On the one hand Trump isn't on the ticket so his turnout will be lower...but still on the other if he actually pushed the candidate and they lost that isnt a good sign for those kissing his ring trying to get or keep power.

As of now it means nothing, but if things dont work out how the GOP plans (i.e. Trump's influence gets them the House) in 2022 we will look back at this as a harbinger.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X