Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Colorado Qucumber got in a spat with a journalist and when the video of her going full Karen went viral she accidentally outted her burner Twitter account. Since then the "poster" denied who she was and started deleting tweets...

https://mobile.***********/AdamParkh...43906546389000
    Last edited by Handyman; 07-10-2021, 01:18 AM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Looks like the buzz on the street for the pay-fors of the bipartisan infrastructure bill, and hopefully the Democratic reconciliation bill, is reviving the Department of Energy’s Loan Program Office. Manchin apparently seems excited about the prospect, since the loans generally pay for themselves.

Comment

• These aren't the loans LWT highlighted are they?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• 5 of the 11 GOP Senators who worked on the bipartisan infrastructure deal now might vote against it. I am (not) shocked.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            These aren't the loans LWT highlighted are they?
            I’ve racked my brain and cannot come up with who or what LWT stands for. It’s the same loan office that provided a loan to Solyndra, and apparently hasn’t made one since. That said, according to the report, the default on such loans was 3%, which sounds pretty solid to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              5 of the 11 GOP Senators who worked on the bipartisan infrastructure deal now might vote against it. I am (not) shocked.
              **** them. Make the reconciliation bill larger, and stick some language in there that lowers the amount sent to those respective senators’ states. Play stupid ****ing games, win stupid ****ing prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                **** them. Make the reconciliation bill larger, and stick some language in there that lowers the amount sent to those respective senators’ states.
                Shut off federal aid to states that are ****ing with voting rights.

The same deep red herpa derps that are tubthumping about Critical Race Theory guzzle welfare from Uncle Sugar. Shut off the tap. Make them raise taxes to cover their own operating costs.

The one thing Republicans won't do for racism is pay higher taxes.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

5 of the 11 GOP Senators who worked on the bipartisan infrastructure deal now might vote against it. I am (not) shocked.
                  Joe Manchin is such a sucker.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I’ve racked my brain and cannot come up with who or what LWT stands for. It’s the same loan office that provided a loan to Solyndra, and apparently hasn’t made one since. That said, according to the report, the default on such loans was 3%, which sounds pretty solid to me.
                    Last Week Tonight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zv8ZPFOxJEc

pace
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

**** them. Make the reconciliation bill larger, and stick some language in there that lowers the amount sent to those respective senators’ states. Play stupid ****ing games, win stupid ****ing prizes.
                      My somewhat optimistic guess is that will be the way to get them back in line. It will be "either vote for what you agreed to or we will pass the big daddy you hate (that will get us re-elected in a landslide) and you guys will get nothing and face the wrath of your voters".

Honestly outside of the headline to appease the Trumpers this is a losing gambit and not one I expect out of the GOP. Infrastructure is ridiculously popular even in Red States and they are getting bipartisan credit. They are gonna burn that for the lulz. That is Quoebert level stupid and she failed the GED twice!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...e-white-house/

Senate Democrats on Tuesday reached an early agreement to pursue a sweeping $3.5 trillion reconciliation package that would expand Medicare benefits, boost federal safety net programs and combat climate change, aiming to sidestep Republican opposition and deliver on President Biden’s top economic priorities.

The wide array of planned health, education and social programs would represent a historic burst of federal spending if lawmakers ultimately adopt it, as Democrats aim to seize on their slim but powerful majorities in Washington to expand the footprint of government and catalyze major changes in the economy.
                        Sanders is on board and it sounds like a long as it passes the parliamentarian (messaging if it's budget neutral) Manchin is on board as well.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...e-white-house/

Sanders is on board and it sounds like a long as it passes the parliamentarian (messaging if it's budget neutral) Manchin is on board as well.
                          Great. Just do it. **** the Nazis.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• They have all but dared them to not pass the bipartisan deal...and they might pass this one alongside it anyways.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Well This Is Getting Interesting

In an effort to federally legalize cannabis, Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY), and two other congressmen, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), will unveil a comprehensive marijuana reform bill called the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act, two sources leaked to Marijuana Moment.

Details of the proposal's provisions are not yet available, but the sources say it is an entry level conversation to a formal introduction of the bill at a later date.
                              "It's not enough in my view to just end cannabis prohibition," Schumer said in February, Marijuana Moment reported. "I think we need to restore the lives of people who've been hurt most by the failed war on drugs and especially black Americans."

Not only will Schumer's marijuana reform bill "ensure restorative justice, public health and implement responsible taxes and regulations," but small businesses will be prioritized over large alcohol and tobacco companies, which the senator from New York does not want to monopolize the cannabis industry.

The Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act passed the House but did not advance in the GOP-led Senate. But now, advocates are more optimistic with Democrats in control of both chambers and the White House, and as more states are moving toward legalization.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is all very interesting even to those of us who are bored with stoners and stoner culture because the War on Drugs was a political war on the Left. Without one of their major tools for discrediting, harassing, jailing, and disenfranchising people on the Left, the Nazis are going to face an even more difficult environment to rule America with 38% of the electorate.

Next step: end tax exemption for churches

Final step: in ur base, takin' your guns
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X