Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psych View Post

If Sinema and Manchin let us, bulldoze over them. **** them. We know they don’t actually care about infrastructure. We know they know that we know they don’t care. Give Sinema another “**** you” ring to wear, give West Virginia $1 trillion of the $6 trillion Bernie’s proposing, and march onward and upward.
    I endorse this plan! Hell buy Sinema an expensive bag and have them right "Thumbs Down to the Filibuster " on it!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If Sinema and Manchin let us, bulldoze over them. **** them. We know they don’t actually care about infrastructure. We know they know that we know they don’t care. Give Sinema another “**** you” ring to wear, give West Virginia $1 trillion of the $6 trillion Bernie’s proposing, and march onward and upward.
      The Cafe Kropotkin Caucus endorses this proposal.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Republican Representative gets schooled by FOX News' Chris Wallace when Wallace pointedly asks "why is it the GOP who are trying to defund the police?"
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• As the bipartisan deal starts to fall apart, a reminder that our infrastructure is doing just fine

https://mobile.***********/CostaSama...42160147828737

Comment

• From what I’ve read, Manchin is on board with budget reconciliation, but his price tag is $2 trillion or so.

Comment

From what I’ve read, Manchin is on board with budget reconciliation, but his price tag is $2 trillion or so.
              Yeah even GOPers in his state want that sweet Infrastructure money...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/hugolowell/statu...04708215988224

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has invited representatives of US Capitol Police and DC Metro Police to attend tomorrow’s vote to create Jan. 6 select committee, per CNN — daring GOP to vote no in their presence.
                They will vote no...and it will be hilarious and sad.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  https://***********/hugolowell/statu...04708215988224

Typically I hate performative crap like this, but in this case, I'm all for it.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Yeah, in this case you need them on the record.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

From what I’ve read, Manchin is on board with budget reconciliation, but his price tag is $2 trillion or so.
                      Fine. Just increase the bottom line $2T.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        https://***********/hugolowell/statu...04708215988224

I'd prefer that no one from the Dems frame any of this around, "daring GOP to vote no in their presence". I get it and support it, but all rhetoric like does does is trigger the usual suspects and gives them fuel to accuse the Dems of playing games, etc. I don't want to hear, "it doesn't matter" because in some cases principle matters.

Comment

• What's most absurd to me is that if you actually believe the nonsense that it was actually ANTIFA or BLM or the FBI or space aliens or crab people or Jesus and Snoopy that actually invaded the Capital Building (and, you know, not the actual people who did it), wouldn't you want this investigated like crazy?

Official: It was a bunch of right wing lunatics
                          Right wing (alleged) non-lunatics: Nuh uh, it was left wing lunatics!
                          Officials: ok, then let's investigate and find out
                          Right wing (alleged) non-lunatics: NO! WE CAN'T DO THAT!
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            What's most absurd to me is that if you actually believe the nonsense that it was actually ANTIFA…
                            Gonna stop you right there. The answer is “no.”
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

What's most absurd to me is that if you actually believe the nonsense that it was actually ANTIFA or BLM or the FBI or space aliens or crab people or Jesus and Snoopy that actually invaded the Capital Building (and, you know, not the actual people who did it), wouldn't you want this investigated like crazy?

Official: It was a bunch of right wing lunatics
                              Right wing (alleged) non-lunatics: Nuh uh, it was left wing lunatics!
                              Officials: ok, then let's investigate and find out
                              Right wing (alleged) non-lunatics: NO! WE CAN'T DO THAT!
                              You cannot be having the Deep State investigate anything. That's all lies. Whoever dug up that **** on Hunter Biden? Those are the guys you need investigating.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

crab people
                                Now you've done it.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X