Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

This is the most accurate thing you have ever posted.
    Its amazing how you aren't even cognizant of your own hypocrisy.

Doesn't even enter your mind. But then again, much like a lot of things.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Its amazing how you aren't even cognizant of your own hypocrisy.

Doesn't even enter your mind. But then again, much like a lot of things.
      I’m done even trying to identify a redeemable qualify.

drew don’t care about anything as long as conservative white male gun nuts are happy. Women? Anyone not white? **** Em.

Comment

• When is Congress going to address the issue of Amazon? Article is from the NYT in case you want to open in incognito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          When is Congress going to address the issue of Amazon? Article is from the NYT in case you want to open in incognito.
          Congress will hop right on that when the poor start out contributing the rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            When is Congress going to address the issue of Amazon? Article is from the NYT in case you want to open in incognito.
            Why would they...it isnt like the average person cares. The laziness and selfishness of Americans is best exemplified by Amazon. They don't care how much Bezos makes or how crappy he treats his employees as long as people can get their crap for $.40 cheaper and delivered in two days. This goes double on Prime Day...

(and yes I am guilty of it too, though I am trying to ween off it)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Why would they...it isnt like the average person cares. The laziness and selfishness of Americans is best exemplified by Amazon. They don't care how much Bezos makes or how crappy he treats his employees as long as people can get their crap for $.40 cheaper and delivered in two days. This goes double on Prime Day...

Amazon is the reductio ad absurdum of WalMart.

Give me convenience or give me death!
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Exactly like choosing an airline flight: People *say* they care about legroom, customer service, drinks, snacks, window seats, boarding priority, baggage allowances, etc. When it comes time to actually buy the ticket, like rats in a cage we all pull the lever for the $10 cheaper fare. Airlines know this, so they continually move to eliminate the costly things that consumers repeatedly prove that they don't care about so they can be the ones offering that $10 cheaper fare. Consumers blame the airlines for the resulting race to the bottom, but they ought to be looking in the mirror instead.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  Exactly like choosing an airline flight: People *say* they care about legroom, customer service, drinks, snacks, window seats, boarding priority, baggage allowances, etc. When it comes time to actually buy the ticket, like rats in a cage we all pull the lever for the $10 cheaper fare. Airlines know this, so they continually move to eliminate the costly things that consumers repeatedly prove that they don't care about so they can be the ones offering that $10 cheaper fare. Consumers blame the airlines for the resulting race to the bottom, but they ought to be looking in the mirror instead.
                  Yeah...I used to be one of those especially since Sun Country is a local carrier. The prices were always cheaper than Delta, although the flight selection usually sucked. Then they started charging for bags, then they made the "acceptable" carry on smaller. Then they stopped giving snacks half the time. Then they started charging for more...it got to the point that the "discount" airline was same cost OR MORE EXPENSIVE!

I am all for supporting local vs. national and smaller vs. EVIL CORP but if you make a crappy product bite me I am out.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/DanRather...71536971292672

General Milley just destroys the entire narrative of the Anti-CRT argument.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanRather...71536971292672

Jesus ****. That man has gravitas. He and Obama could get 70% of this country to march through a wall.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...80765421740032

With Generals like this it’s no wonder we’ve fought considerably more wars than we’ve won.
                        Honor the troops...except when they make you look like an ignorant traitor!
                        -GOP

edit: oh man Right Wing Twitter hates the General now.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 06-23-2021, 06:07 PM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Maybe They Should Have Broken Into the Capitol And Attacked The Cops Then They Would Have Been Left Alone

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Bishop William Barber among more than 20 arrested in DC protest
                          You gotta admit...the DC cops make it easy to mock their stupidity even as we fight to protect them.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanRather...71536971292672

Holy moly.

1. That's not the voice I expected to come out of that guy
                            2. It's certainly not the opinion I expected
                            3. It's a hell of a long way from the passion he showed for that opinion I didn't expect.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...80765421740032

Honor the troops...except when they make you look like an ignorant traitor!
                              -GOP

edit: oh man Right Wing Twitter hates the General now.
                              Rachel Vindman:
                              "When did you serve, Congressman? Underage girls aren’t allowed in the barracks, FYI."

Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...352079881?s=19

The three chief negotiators on a police reform package announced Thursday they had reached a bipartisan agreement on the issue.

"After months of working in good faith, we have reached an agreement on a framework addressing the major issues for bipartisan police reform," Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J) said in a joint statement Thursday afternoon.
                                No chance this passes either...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X