Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I won't stop it if you can't provide full quotes in context.

What I have seen of the criticism of her is twaddle. A ((("Liberal"))) can be full of twaddle too (though I would describe you as a Centrist or, in a sane non-Nazi Right world, as a Center-Right Moderate).
    I did...what I said she said was the full quote. We have discussed this on here before when it happened. (and again only Trixie defended her...you half assed did I think but he went full bore) Maybe if you paid attention to states you deem less than you you might know what is going on. But please, tell me how you know more about my Representative than I do ;^)

I will give you this my friend you really do stick to the bit. You are like the Daniel Day Lewis of Snooty Coastal Liberals! I honestly enjoy the hell out of it :^) (no snark I really do we don't have that around here so it is good to see what others think of us)

edit: I realize that to you Bernie is a Centrist but it would be quite a wonderful world if I was Center-Right in it. If the Center Right supports Gay Rights, Black Rights, the ERA, higher taxes on the rich, Socialized Medicine, Reparations, Free 2 year college, Student Loan forgiveness, cutting the military, path to citizenship, nuking the second amendment and ending corporate welfare along with standardized elections and 2 weeks of open voting then what a wonderful world we would live in my friend!
    Last edited by Handyman; 06-16-2021, 02:14 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I did...what I said she said was the full quote. We have discussed this on here before when it happened. (and again only Trixie defended her...you half assed did I think but he went full bore) Maybe if you paid attention to states you deem less than you you might know what is going on. But please, tell me how you know more about my Representative than I do ;^)

I will give you this my friend you really do stick to the bit. You are like the Daniel Day Lewis of Snooty Coastal Liberals! I honestly enjoy the hell out of it :^) (no snark I really do we don't have that around here so it is good to see what others think of us)
      I do the Hamptons Snob Shtick as mockery of your hairtrigger. You absolutely embody the thin-skinned "you'n think you'r'in better than me?" hayseed idiot who takes it as a personal insult when somebody is reading a book.

Again, until you get it: we do not despise you. We never give you a thought. You will be a grown up when you don't give us a thought. That's what adults do -- we get on with our lives. Until then every nail you hammer is in your own coffin.

Nobody on the Coasts ever thinks about the Flyovers. Why on Earth would you ever think about us?

Last edited by Kepler; 06-16-2021, 02:21 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I believe Biden had already learned the lesson it took Obama 2 years to learn, or at least Biden is not hampered by being Jackie.

Manchin is obviously not sincere, he's just playing political games. Sinema is following in McCain's footsteps just using the office for her own eccentric personal brand with zero ****s to give about the country.

Is there any other Democrat in America who has not realized the Republicans are Nazis whose only goal is power for its own sake? Maybe some hayseed Rep in a red state desperate to hold their seat. And I'm sure there are some 80-year old pundits who are too senile to realize it's not the Party of Tip O'Neil and Ronald Reagan anymore, Tweety.

But every Dem under 50 knows the GOP is the Klan with Russian funding.
        There are some...but very few in positions of power. The Senators who get it can't do much and the ones in the House already speak their mind as much as possible. The problem is the Dems are filled with too many people who are way too old and nostalgic for the days of yore. They think, like a lot of Boomers, that all this Nazi talk is just rhetoric. They don't think they will follow through...even though they already have.

They forgot that when someone tells you who they are, believe them. (as you say often here) If the GOP takes the House they will Impeach Biden. They will make up something about Ukraine, or Hunter Biden, or that he is unfit and try and take him down. (it obviously will never work) McConnell will spend the next 18 months making sure Biden's agenda is screwed and Manchin and Sinema will **wink wink** their approval. Then if he takes power no more judges, no more bills, everything craps the bed and 2024 is the final round in the title fight.

They are telling us what they plan to do, the problem is no one seems engaged enough to want to stop it. If the Dems had any spine they would be pushing for votes on everything and forcing Mitch and his clowns to filibuster it all. They aren't, because they fear how they will look. They are my (late) Grandmother, who cared more about appearances than about whether people were happy and things were working correctly.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I do the Hamptons Snob Shtick as mockery of your hairtrigger. You absolutely embody the thin-skinned "you'n think you'r'in better than me?" hayseed idiot who takes it as a personal insult when somebody is reading a book.

Again, until you get it: we do not despise you. We never give you a thought. You will be a grown up when you don't give us a thought. That's what adults do -- we get on with our lives. Until then every nail you hammer is in your own coffin.

Nobody on the Coasts ever thinks about the Flyovers. Why on Earth would you ever think about us?

No I get it...you might want to re-read what I said. (or maybe just read it ;^) )

It doesn't trigger me, it gives me something to jump off of. I am Dean Martin and you are Jerry Lewis in our little game. (man I wish I had Dean's hair, or voice, or looks...) I want you to say A so I can say B. Its a back and forth, that is why I enjoy it.

I know how the coasts think, I just like it confirmed which you are all too willing to do. I hate being placated to cause I don't give a crap what someone in NYC or LA thinks of me just as I hope they don't care what I think about them. I don't care what my neighbors think of me let alone some self important hipster who makes Kombucha while following around Mumford and Sons. :^p

You are mixing me up with the previous generation of Flyovers that get annoyed by it. They want everyone to like us and respect us. I would rather be anonymous or disliked. I friggin love it! I would buy you a drink because of your attitude, not get mad about it. :^)
          Last edited by Handyman; 06-16-2021, 02:33 PM.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I know how the coasts think
            No. You don't. The Coasts are exactly like you. There is no difference. You believe a bunch of garbage driven into you by generations of idiots with an inferiority complex.

Not thinking about you is not looking down on you. We don't think about you because we don't think about rank ordering states, we just do our day to day stuff. Our lives are full of enough to occupy our attention. How often do you think about stuff like this when it isn't a bit?

You believe things that are not just wrong, they're dumb. You're the State U. kid who thinks "oh those Ivies, they look down on us!" No! We're thinking about exams, and then we're thinking about getting laid, and then after we graduate we never think about school again.

You are nursing a grudge against someone who is completely overwhelmed just living. We have no time to "wrong" you.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The worst thing you can ever tell anyone is he is exactly the same as you. His moral superiority evaporates and he's left without a target for his bilge.
              Cornell University

Comment

I realize that to you Bernie is a Centrist but it would be quite a wonderful world if I was Center-Right in it. If the Center Right supports Gay Rights, Black Rights, the ERA, higher taxes on the rich, Socialized Medicine, Reparations, Free 2 year college, Student Loan forgiveness, cutting the military, path to citizenship, nuking the second amendment and ending corporate welfare along with standardized elections and 2 weeks of open voting then what a wonderful world we would live in my friend!
                I suppose anything short of full-throated advocacy for totally banning corporations, ending fiat currency, introducing a barter economy, and promoting the collective farming lifestyle automatically makes one "center-right" on the Kepler scale. ;-)

Comment

• I think joe is…trying?

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahilkapu...45919562506243

Comment

• Note that he still supports the filibuster, so he knows this won't actually pass unless he also agrees to help end that. So what's the fcking point?

Comment

• Yeah he is trying like the Oakland As and Minnesota Twins are trying most years. Doing enough to be just good enough under restrictions they put on themselves.

He could get whatever he wants...he is choosing not too.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I suppose anything short of full-throated advocacy for totally banning corporations, ending fiat currency, introducing a barter economy, and promoting the collective farming lifestyle automatically makes one "center-right" on the Kepler scale. ;-)
                        I think he is going to need a new a new Ithaca State hand towel :^o
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And then there's this POS. The guy that would be crying and shi*ting his pants if the mob came knocking at his door.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/a-rep...house-members/
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Note that he still supports the filibuster, so he knows this won't actually pass unless he also agrees to help end that. So what's the fcking point?
                            Oh I’m in agreement. I’m more confused as to why he’s bothering

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              And then there's this POS. The guy that would be crying and shi*ting his pants if the mob came knocking at his door.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/a-rep...house-members/
                              Good God these people are truly evil. But hey at least they pretend that Blue Lives Matter...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

edit: I realize that to you Bernie is a Centrist but it would be quite a wonderful world if I was Center-Right in it. If the Center Right supports Gay Rights, Black Rights, the ERA, higher taxes on the rich, Socialized Medicine, Reparations, Free 2 year college, Student Loan forgiveness, cutting the military, path to citizenship, nuking the second amendment and ending corporate welfare along with standardized elections and 2 weeks of open voting then what a wonderful world we would live in my friend!
                                Which is funny, considering he’s posted before he was a libertarian of some sh-t for a while before he made the transition. I was never stupid enough to fall for that libertarian sh-t. Been a Democrat since voting Klobuchar/Patty Wetterling (bless her heart) in 2006.

Comment

Working...
                                X