Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

To be fair to Rand, that isn't Nazi, it's Plute. I long for the days (70s through 00s) when the GOP was the party of rich people actively increasing the suffering of the poor. That was when they had a moral compass.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• According to DKE, a progressive group has found Lisa Murkowski would advance to the general election, but lose to both Tshibaka and Gross, with Tshibaka winning 54-46. It’s early, it’s a progressive group running the poll, and Murkowski has been left for dead before, so lots of caveats, but not a good sign for her early.

Comment

• So dumpy subpoenad apple for Dems phone info - swalwell and schiff- and Tim Apple apparently handed them over? Also their family members and minor children phone records.

im sure it’s only an issue if a dem president does it

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
          According to DKE, a progressive group has found Lisa Murkowski would advance to the general election, but lose to both Tshibaka and Gross, with Tshibaka winning 54-46. It’s early, it’s a progressive group running the poll, and Murkowski has been left for dead before, so lots of caveats, but not a good sign for her early.
          I have many doubts about the accuracy of that.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            So dumpy subpoenad apple for Dems phone info - swalwell and schiff- and Tim Apple apparently handed them over? Also their family members and minor children phone records.

im sure it’s only an issue if a dem president does it
            The same Apple that wouldnt crack an ISIS terrorist phone?

**** Apple...no matter how much hipsters pretend otherwise they are just as evil as everyone else. And their products are overrated crap anyways...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              And their products are overrated crap anyways...
              This. iPhones are a tax on the stupid.

Comment

**** Apple...no matter how much hipsters pretend otherwise they are just as evil as everyone else. And their products are overrated crap anyways...
                I’m really ****ed at their new gimmick of trying to make people spend all kinds of money on adapters. My wife got a new laptop from her work and it doesn’t even have a USB port. Beyond spending the money it’s a huge pain in the ***.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Well, yes, they are another monopoly we've allowed to flourish that has banked trillions of dollars while the average worker stood there and took the broomstick up the backside.
                  Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-11-2021, 09:04 AM.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

This. Apple products are a tax on the stupid.
                    Fixed.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The thrill is gone.

But back home, her refusal to support a number of Democratic priorities -- from getting rid of the filibuster to raising the minimum wage to $15-an-hour -- has created deep distrust with her party's base and even spurred groups like LUCHA to look for alternatives to run against her in the Democratic primary when she is up for reelection in 2024."We are prepared to support a viable candidate that is ready to actually stand for our communities," Gomez said.

When asked if challenging Sinema was worth the risk of losing the seat to a Republican, Gomez didn't flinch.

"We already have a Republican in that seat," she said.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I could not agree more. They already have a Susan Collins in that seat.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Well, yes, they are another monopoly we've allowed to flourish that has banked trillions of dollars while the average worker stood there and took the broomstick up the backside.
                          They aren't a monopoly...

They are however a ****ing POS corporation that pays slave wages and charges exorbitant prices for mediocre tech. They also aren't exactly shy about supporting traitors and liars...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Susie would sound more coherent if she was drunk

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...92034688954368

Comment

• Maybe you need depth perception to see it: https://***********/ImmaculateLoo/st...11827760713732

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Well DUH. Set fire to all this crap and just ram stuff through

“Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell signaled Monday that Republicans, if they win back control of the chamber, wouldn't advance a Supreme Court nominee if a vacancy occurred in 2024, the year of the next presidential election.”

Comment

Working...
                                X