Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Here’s the breakdown: https://www.opensecrets.org/races/ca...id=mes2&spec=N

No doubt Collins took out of state money but Gideon outspent her by more than double. All the money that was raised by folks from away because she voted for Kavanaugh rubbed a lot of people the wrong way too.

Whoops quoted wrong post.
    Are you seriously defending Susan Collins? Turtle Boy's Lap Dog? Please............
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Are you seriously defending Susan Collins? Turtle Boy's Lap Dog? Please............
      Defending? He voted for her.

Comment

I’m close to having a new person on ignore list

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Defending? He voted for her.
          I've voted for people and regretted it. I certainly didn't double down.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Well, she promised to change and not hit him again when she loses her temper so Drew believes her. She's really a good person and Drew can sense that she didn't mean to hit him.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I've voted for people and regretted it. I certainly didn't double down.
              Fair enough. Personally, I think he’s well past doubling down at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Well, she promised to change and not hit him again when she loses her temper so Drew believes her. She's really a good person and Drew can sense that she didn't mean to hit him.
                Battered Voter's Syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Battered Voter's Syndrome
                  "I walked into a door at the polling place."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Cher confused Sinema with Gillibrand.
                    They both deserve it. I think that is Cher being brilliant.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

He was a co-sponsor of the For the People Act in 2019. As soon as it might pass, he dropped out. That stings.

Home / Twitter
                      He likes to ride the fence. It was good politics to back it when it was never going to pass. Now it's bad politics to pass it. It's classic Susan Collins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They both deserve it. I think that is Cher being brilliant.
                        It was amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          No doubt Collins took out of state money but Gideon outspent her by more than double. All the money that was raised by folks from away because she voted for Kavanaugh rubbed a lot of people the wrong way too.
                          Here's the thing, Drew - Senators make decisions that affect the direction of the entire country. So frankly, it's more than a little disingenuous to argue that it's wrong or bad for folks who don't live in a particular state to donate to candidates running for federal office in that state.

Comment

He likes to ride the fence. It was good politics to back it when it was never going to pass. Now it's bad politics to pass it. It's classic Susan Collins.
                            Bingo.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Here's the thing, Drew - Senators make decisions that affect the direction of the entire country. So frankly, it's more than a little disingenuous to argue that it's wrong or bad for folks who don't live in a particular state to donate to candidates running for federal office in that state.
                              Disproportionately so

(which is the point)
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Sigh. Glad Mitch is still in power

“BREAKING: Senate Republicans have just blocked legislation aimed at addressing pay inequality, marking their second successful use of the filibuster under President Biden.

The bill would have required that employers base salary on experience, education, and training, and would have created federal funding for programs to help train women and girls to negotiate for higher salaries.”

Comment

Working...
                                X