Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Susan Collins is part of the solution not part of the problem. She should leave the Republican Party at this point.
    Manchin wouldn't matter as much if people like you had voted for Giddeon instead of Sue

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://***********/nycsouthpaw/stat...26817921290240

Mo Brooks...smart enough for Alabamans to elect him to Congress but too stupid to not take a picture of his computer that includes his passwords for everyone to see.
      This ... good god. The stupid. It hurts.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Susan Collins is part of the solution not part of the problem. She should leave the Republican Party at this point.
        What "solution" has your cuddlebunny Suzie ever provided in her god knows how many years in office now?

Mitchie ever give her her healthcare bill he "iron-clad promised" her in return for her vote on tax cuts?

Nah, didn't think so.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Manchin wouldn't matter as much if people like you had voted for Giddeon instead of Sue
          Bingo.

Yet he has the nerve to sit and lecture everyone else about what they should do. And the audacity to suggest Dems should start embracing cutting off women’s rights - but voting for Susan is also an answer.

Truly one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            What "solution" has your cuddlebunny Suzie ever provided in her god knows how many years in office now?

Mitchie ever give her her healthcare bill he "iron-clad promised" her in return for her vote on tax cuts?

Nah, didn't think so.
            She worked hard trying to broker a compromise on the Jan 6th commission. What good would Gideon have done on that? If Gideon won it would save Harris a bit of work on occasion but wouldn’t change the dynamics. Sinema and Manchin would still have all the power.

As awful as the Republican Party is right now there is significant value having Susan, Murkowski, Romney, Mejjier, and Kinzinger in office. If things go horribly wrong in 2022 perhaps they will save us in 2024.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

She worked hard trying to broker a compromise on the Jan 6th commission.
              Oh, bull****. At any rate, did she succeed? No? I asked you, what has she accomplished.

Sorry, you don't get trophies for "trying hard".

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Oh, bull****. At any rate, did she succeed? No? I asked you, what has she accomplished.

Sorry, you don't get trophies for "trying hard".

Doing the bare minimum for what’s right.

hey guys I didn’t run over the kid in the street today. I hit my brakes instead. I should be lauded!

susan is a trash pile like the rest of them, preening herself on cameras while slobbering over beer boy

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Senate Majority Leader Schumer is infinitely better than Senate Majority Leader McConnell. That's what good he is.
                  Is it really though when it is still nothing that gets passed? I get in theory he's better and in practice he'd likely be better...but when the Dem majority still can't get anything done because of people like Manchin...it's a moot point as to who is "in charge."
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Ouch.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Is it really though when it is still nothing that gets passed? I get in theory he's better and in practice he'd likely be better...but when the Dem majority still can't get anything done because of people like Manchin...it's a moot point as to who is "in charge."
                      It matters cause of the committee control etc. I am as frustrated as you are but ultimately it is better.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

On big items, yes.

But there are judicial appointments, ambassadors, cabinet members, etc. How many of those would still be empty or having acting directors if the GOP still had control?
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

How far up your *** is your head?
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

On big items, yes.

But there are judicial appointments, ambassadors, cabinet members, etc. How many of those would still be empty or having acting directors if the GOP still had control?
                            I do get that and yes it does matter so on that I concede. This **** is just so frustrating.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

She worked hard trying to broker a compromise on the Jan 6th commission. What good would Gideon have done on that? If Gideon won it would save Harris a bit of work on occasion but wouldn’t change the dynamics. Sinema and Manchin would still have all the power.

As awful as the Republican Party is right now there is significant value having Susan, Murkowski, Romney, Mejjier, and Kinzinger in office. If things go horribly wrong in 2022 perhaps they will save us in 2024.
                              Susan Collins screwed up the Supreme Court for a generation so no offense but she can **** off and die. (along with anyone else who helped Mitch ram through justices) She has never stood in the way of Mitch and his agenda and she didn't stand in the way off Trump very often either. She is a moderate like I am a Communist and she is an example of everything that is wrong with the GOP whether you like it or not. She isn't doing what is right, she is doing what keeps her in her position. She sold out women and minorities (and democracy since she could give two ****s if people can vote) and did so on live TV so she could show off her new haircut. Even in the best light...she is a "Good Little German" hemming and hawing and looking the other way as the rest of her party rapes Democracy like a woman at a Kavanaugh Kegger.

You are the perfect example of why representation doesn't work...everyone in Congress sucks except the people who represent me.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No it isn't. If Mitch had control we would have 12 committees now investigating Hunter Biden, ANTIFA and election fraud. There would have been no COVID relief and zero chance at infrastructure. Biden would be a guaranteed 1 termer even amongst the optimists.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X