Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    A mostly Hispanic city in Texas elected a Republican mayor today after previously having a Democrat. A concerning sign for the midterms.
    Small town? Those mayoral choices can be pretty nutty.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Small town? Those mayoral choices can be pretty nutty.
      McAllen.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        So this is normal talk from an ex-President, right?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...h-biden-2021-6
        I kept thinking, why even run for Congress? Just run for speaker.

I see we've already got that covered
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

McAllen.
          Did people even know there was an election?

10% turn out and the Republican won by 200 votes.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Did people even know there was an election?

10% turn out and the Republican won by 200 votes.
            Quiet. You're harshing Drew's hysterics.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Quiet. You're harshing Drew's hysterics.
              The Dems should have run an anti abortion, gun stroking nut...in other words, a republican

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                The Dems should have run an anti abortion, gun stroking nut...in other words, a republican
                Lol, this post shows one of the Dems biggest issues. Just because you’re not far left on an issue doesn’t mean your far right. It seems like that nuance is lost on you and a lot of
                others.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Lol, this post shows one of the Dems biggest issues. Just because you’re not far left on an issue doesn’t mean your far right. It seems like that nuance is lost on you and a lot of
                  others.
                  No, I get it, I just get sick of the bs. You only think one side should ever concede, compromise or give up their beliefs.

yes giving women the right to choose what to do with their own body is so restrictive.

Comment

• **** off, manchin

https://mobile.***********/mehdirhas...18813351493633

his op Ed

https://mobile.***********/rrgarver/...14503699845120

Comment

• Why is he a democrat? All he does is go with the right every single time. This **** shouldn't have all this power.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Biden got 29% in West Virginia. The real question is why did Dems lose Maine, North Carolina, etc? Expecting progressive support in Coal Hickville is stupid.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Why is he a democrat? All he does is go with the right every single time. This **** shouldn't have all this power.
                          His constituents won’t care if voting rights are decimated and Dems never hold another office again

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

No, I get it, I just get sick of the bs. You only think one side should ever concede, compromise or give up their beliefs.

yes giving women the right to choose what to do with their own body is so restrictive.
                            Me personally? The republicans are so lost right now no way in hell they are going to do anything reasonable or rational. It’s up to every decent person to do everything they can to save democracy. Everything else is secondary right now.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• History will not be kind to Manchin...the problem is by then it will be way too late.

You gotta love the stupidity of it all though. GOP uses partisan means to screw people out of their right to vote. Dems try and fight it and are blocked by a member of their own caucus because he thinks it needs these decisions to be bipartisan meaning they need support of the people who they are fighting. That would be like cops not arresting a criminal because his fellow criminals think that the arrest is biased against all criminals.

There is no way this doesn't go badly and if the House flips in 2022 because of all this then it might be all over but the shouting. If the GOP controls the House for the 2024 Presidential then the system will not hold when they challenge the EC if Biden wins. And no matter what Sicatoka and SJHovey say they will do it and they will overturn the results. If they had controlled the House in 2020 Trump would still be President...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Me personally? The republicans are so lost right now no way in hell they are going to do anything reasonable or rational. It’s up to every decent person to do everything they can to save democracy. Everything else is secondary right now.
                                Vote for a "take yer gunz away" candidate?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X