Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lieutenant Dan and Doofus getting some hits in their whistleblower form

https://mobile.twitter.com/dandrezne...21231862013959

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Lieutenant Dan and Doofus getting some hits in their whistleblower form

https://mobile.twitter.com/dandrezne...21231862013959
      I love this: https://mobile.twitter.com/fakeSMEng...75399226941440

I wrote a program that submits entire books in 3k word chunks. I hope Crenshaw likes A Tale of 2 Cities
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I just want to submit the script of Down Periscope
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I just want to submit the script of Down Periscope
          I mean Captain Dodge did leave the containment zone...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Scary...https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-t...ms-11622545202
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Yeah, this just confirms for me that fascism and the cult of personality required to hold it together (currently Dump) appeals to the sort of disaffected reactionaries who had largely given up on the political process until they suddenly had a leader willing to say the quiet parts into a bullhorn. It's really appalling how we're just about following the same path as late 20s/early 30s Weimar Germany (with the exception that Hitler wasn't previously elected Chancellor and then democratically thrown out only to rise again). I think we can expect Republicans to do anything and everything possible to tank the economy in the next 3.5 years, because just like in 1933, a struggling economy would be the biggest and best argument they could make for curbing the democratic process and blaming it all on immigrants/minorities/LGBT/etc.

Comment

• Hitler's first coup failed.

I'm sure everybody thought he was done.

We have to put every one of these traitors from Dump through Flynn through Stone through Manafort in federal prison and leave them there to rot. We are facing the possibility of a Nazi state with nukes. Unacceptable for the continuation of human civilization.

We've dragged the dummies from Jericho through Jerusalem to Jacksonville. Time to neutralize them as a political force. Conservatives are too stupid to be given responsibility for anything for complicated than a tire iron, and too twisted to be given authority of any social situation more important than a fraternity circle jerk.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• You know what though? Boomer Democrats have had a hand in this march to the right as well, through years of failing to adequately push back against RWNJ bullsh*t and paying mere lip service to their traditional support for blue collar/union labor, while supporting policies which have bent them and the rest of the working and middle classes over the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    You know what though? Boomer Democrats have had a hand in this march to the right as well, through years of failing to adequately push back against RWNJ bullsh*t and paying mere lip service to their traditional support for blue collar/union labor, while supporting policies which have bent them and the rest of the working and middle classes over the table.
                    I think the Republicans have done a much better job of having a bigger tent too.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      You know what though? Boomer Democrats have had a hand in this march to the right as well, through years of failing to adequately push back against RWNJ bullsh*t and paying mere lip service to their traditional support for blue collar/union labor, while supporting policies which have bent them and the rest of the working and middle classes over the table.
                      Absolutely. We probably bear more responsibility. A virus can't help being what it is: conservatives are (literally) programmed by their bad software to fear and abuse. Liberals are all that separates man from gorillas. It is our job to protect the species from the Right. And for a half century we pretended that if the Right just had access to information they would act responsibly and sanely.

That's just wrong. They aren't misinformed, they're bad people. We need to separate them from power, as if they were dangerously insane children. We took the easy way out: the high road of pretending everybody should get a chance at rule. Conservatives cannot be given that responsibility; they just aren't up to it. Give them business and wealth so they play with their empty-headed geegaws and let the adults run the things that matter.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think the Republicans have done a much better job of having a bigger tent too.
                        How though?

nothing the Rs do benefit blue collar. Nothing they push helps anyone who isn’t a white man.

Do you mean screaming about culture wars as having a bigger tent?

Comment

They have poor white racists AND rich whites who manipulate poor whites' racism!

I N C L U S I V I T Y
                          Cornell University

Comment

How though?

nothing the Rs do benefit blue collar. Nothing they push helps anyone who isn’t a white man.

It seems to me that if you aren’t 100% on board with the Democrats entire agenda you’re not welcome. Maybe that isn’t entirely fair but perception is reality.

Upholding Democracy is much more important to me than anything else so I’m on board with them for the foreseeable future.

Comment

How though?

There are plenty of people who don't like change and/or don't like paying taxes. Or the change they want is to not pay taxes.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

It seems to me that if you aren’t 100% on board with the Democrats entire agenda you’re not welcome. Maybe that isn’t entirely fair but perception is reality.

Upholding Democracy is much more important to me than anything else so I’m on board with them for the foreseeable future.
                                Or culture wars really drive some people.

I know a gay person who voted for trump because the white superiority is more important than gay rights

Comment

Working...
                                X