Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    The answer is right in front of you, old man

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sen_JoeMa...11553836474369
    Oh, I was able to see that tweet. Any chance Collins is trying to save the Jan. 6th commission because she thinks Manchin will get on board with more budget reconciliation bills if the GOP sh-ts all over this?
    Edit: I mean, she’s got to know better than anyone that nothing is going to come out of this commission. The evidence is clear what happened for those who choose to believe it. I can’t stand her guts, but she’s not stupid.
    Last edited by psych; 05-27-2021, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Collins doesn't really support it. Her demands basically make the whole thing worthless if I read right.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Collins doesn't really support it. Her demands basically make the whole thing worthless if I read right.
        I mean, I want a 1/6 commission. It needs to happen, but it won’t change anything. I think we all know that. Collins does too, even if the version she supports is toothless and will end up in gridlock that produces something as pointless as Biden’s Supreme Court expansion commission. I was thinking she may be worried this sets Manchin off, but that could be too clever by half. I won’t even speak for what Sinema wants. She’s such a huge disappointment. At least Manchin wasn’t originally a member of the Green Party.

Comment

• Sinema is an arrogant narcissist. She may not have started out as such but her "thumbs down" and "**** off" ring pretty much confirm it.

And you give Collins way too much credit.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Collins doesn't really support it. Her demands basically make the whole thing worthless if I read right.
            Collins is trying to kill it while looking good. It's been her MO for years.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Yeah, y’all are probably right. Just looking for anything that points to Manchin coming through for us again on another reconciliation bill. We supposedly have two more bites at the apple, but I think we’re all praying (or sending good vibes) for even one.
              One poster (Handy?) said Biden is masterful at this and “gets it.” He negotiates, makes it look bipartisan, because we know the GOP has no intentions of actually negotiating for myriad reasons, and then quietly moves to reconciliation (or signals his support for it). I agree. Biden has exceeded my expectations so far.
              I see their $928 billion counteroffer only has like $250 billion of “new” money in it. Nicely done, ****tards.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...169624065?s=21

matt gaetz literally says his followers should shoot up Silicon Valley
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Jfc joe.

omg we doused the place In kerosene and handed out lighters and now there’s a fire???

https://mobile.twitter.com/lindsaywi...09078103961602

Comment

• And 11 R senators skipped town.

classy.

Comment

• Senator **** Off didn't even show up. If AZ re-elects her I say we kick them out of the US.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And 11 R senators skipped town.

classy.
                        10R and 1 Narcissist

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Senator **** Off didn't even show up. ...
                          You're gonna need to be more specific... ;-)
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And 11 R senators skipped town.

classy.
                            Not entirely true. 9 GOP and 2 Dems.

Toomey says he would’ve voted to advance. Murray says she would have as well. They both claimed family emergencies for not showing.

I would be interested to know what the stats are for a random population of 100 to have a family emergency on a particular day, because it seems like there’s always at least one that somehow needs to be out of town. If there’s any job where work should take precedent, it’s this one.

The other Dem was Sinema because she’s apparently just going to treat the Senate like her own version Office Space and continue to try less and less.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Jesus Christ sinema. What a worthless diva.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

You're gonna need to be more specific... ;-)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X