Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misleading blind and disabled people. Right up republicans alley. Disgusting.

also, most shocking line in article for me is that Monticello has someone that graduated from Harvard!

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...82862095736832

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Misleading blind and disabled people. Right up republicans alley. Disgusting.

also, most shocking line in article for me is that Monticello has someone that graduated from Harvard!

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...82862095736832
      They can't win elections fairly so they cheat.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        Yikes. I'm not a fan of his, but ... "I don't know you"? Really? He's a pretty damn big deal in economics and political economics.
        "Never heard of you" is the default lame insult for a Twitter blue check when you've got nothing of substance to say to something they've said.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yep. I saw that. My sympathy for her completely disappeared. She's just as nuts as the rest of them.
          You had sympathy for her?

I'm not proud of her, or think she's some sort of hero for what she's doing. I am glad that at least some on the right aren't complete Trump-***-kissing toadies, but that's not a high bar to have to clear. That she's standing up for democracy is the least little bit you could expect any American to do. That it places her so far and above most of the rest of the Republican pack says more about them than it does her.

She's still an evil, despicable person. Her father's daughter.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            MTG's exchange with Robert Reich today is just the stupidest thing I've read. She probably saw "Reich" and was p--ssed when he turned out to not be a fan of her hero.
            Linky?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Linky?
              https://***********/mtgreenee/status...743532033?s=21
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

"Never heard of you" is the default lame insult for a Twitter blue check when you've got nothing of substance to say to something they've said.
                It's also the brag of the unwashed swine like MTG even if they know exactly who the person is.

There is pride in the void where knowledge should sit.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  MTG's exchange with Robert Reich today is just the stupidest thing I've read. She probably saw "Reich" and was p--ssed when he turned out to not be a fan of her hero.
                  I saw a TikTok that MTG was booted off Parlor...
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I saw a TikTok that MTG was booted off Parlor...
                    I thought Parler folded when they lost their NeoNazi users who were 80% of their total users.

I forget where they went. Gab? Is Dump's new app called Heil?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Yikes. I'm not a fan of his, but ... "I don't know you"? Really? He's a pretty damn big deal in economics and political economics.

But I suppose that would take on faith that a sitting congress critter would have even a passing knowledge of... well... anything...
                      I saw him speak at an event a few years ago and he was really impressive. There was a Q&A at the end with some interesting questions and responses.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I thought Parler folded when they lost their NeoNazi users who were 80% of their total users.

It came back using "independent technology" in February.

It was either (according to the TikTok) due to campaign fraud being exposed publicly on her Parler, or her 'Jews should be against mask wearing' views.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No they cut a deal to moderate what is going on so they are back. Not as big as they were. The crazies went to Gab and Telegram. Trump's venture is dying a slow death...

And Liz Cheney is the person who sold out her Lesbian Sister to try and win a Senate seat. She is nothing but scum. That she is a little less scummy than the Trumpers doesn't mean much.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Cheneys are garbage. The Bushes are garbage. The Romneys are garbage. They just aren't Nazis.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hmmm yes I wonder what the goal is here...

https://mobile.***********/SykesChar...19277685182468

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Hmmm yes I wonder what the goal is here...

https://mobile.***********/SykesChar...19277685182468
                                We know what the goal is. Complete destruction of the United States of America. They got so close under Dump. Now they want to finish the job.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X