Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I don't see in the constitution where it says we need 60.

in other words, it's 50+1. Pass the rules change and get it done. Stop ****ing around, Democrats
    You think Manchin and Sinema are going to go along with that? They won't do 50+1 for voting rights...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Dems probably don't want to be seen supporting 1/6. Different animal.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Dems probably don't want to be seen supporting 1/6. Different animal.
        Its really not. That is why they are lowkey worried about it.

In other news: https://twitter.com/amandarivkin/sta...29048186335235

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I hope the two dem senators who are happy to see democracy die really enjoy this fillibuster.

what kind of cake will sinema be eating?

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/s...06255310733314

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I hope the two dem senators who are happy to see democracy die really enjoy this fillibuster.

what kind of cake will sinema be eating?

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/s...06255310733314
            Fine. Make 'em actually stand up there and argue against investigating this. Wrap them all up in it.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Fine. Make 'em actually stand up there and argue against investigating this. Wrap them all up in it.
              Exactly. This isn't voting rights where the white people can comfortably vote and wonder why there's such a fuss.

This is an event where people died, the capitol was stormed, and the VP's ecret service had to react to a real threat. People can watch the videos and make a pretty quick judgment on why it's problematic to have a mob storming the capitol.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) says he “read last year that one of the basic goals of BLM was to destroy Western-style families."
                https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...32527385567236

What the **** is he talking about?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Wait...blm is ....sharia law? That’s what will ruin western society right?

did I get it right?

Comment

He read about it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoJ5ci0A8sY

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Not arguing, just answering your question:

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable," it says on the page titled "What we believe."
                      Source: https://www.politifact.com/article/2...r-aim-destroy/
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Not arguing, just answering your question:

Source: https://www.politifact.com/article/2...r-aim-destroy/
                        The key word, though, being "requirement". It does not claim it is not a valid option, but rather aims to have a support network ready in the chance that it cannot be met.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Oh we want to support families? Like paid maternity leave?

Comment

• I'm not sure that means it destroys the nuclear family. It's like their going ape**** over Hillary and "It takes a village" again. I sent my children to public school, does that mean I am against the nuclear family?

Goemert is an idiot.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Do not bother with these terrorists. Go to Manchin and Sinema and tell them this is the way it will be or their careers are over.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm not sure that means it destroys the nuclear family.
                                It doesn't mean anything. The words these people use have no meaning. This is "Today is Wednesday." Think of the way words are used in 1984. That is conservatism.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X