Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

To be fair, a few of them (Gaetz, Epstein, Dump himself) are an open book.

Still, point taken. It doesn't matter and its nobody's business (provided it's not criminal, like those three). Jefferson got freaky with Sally but he still wrote the Declaration so ivey-divey.
    You can add Greitens to your list of open books/criminals. Guilfoyle, no.
    What I really care about in Guilfoyle joining his campaign is if Trump sticks his hand on that hot stove by endorsing Greitens and he wins the GOP nomination, leading to a potential opening for Democrats in a US Senate seat they have little business winning anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

What I really care about in Guilfoyle joining his campaign is if Trump sticks his hand on that hot stove by endorsing Greitens and he wins the GOP nomination, leading to a potential opening for Democrats in a US Senate seat they have little business winning anymore.
      I have great hope that in his dotage Dump will destroy the GOP from the inside.

As for Guilfoyle, we will always have this:

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Guilfoyle & Newsom? Also that photo rivals Dump, Barbie Dump and Baron Von Raschke Dump sitting on lions or whatever the **** that was.

Comment

Guilfoyle & Newsom? Also that photo rivals Dump, Barbie Dump and Baron Von Raschke Dump sitting on lions or whatever the **** that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Somewhere Joe Manchin is hoping so so he won't be noticed as much.

I always forget Newsom and Guilfoyle...yuck.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• About Sinema: she may be bisexual, but it's not like we in the Alphabet actually like her.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                About Sinema: she may be bisexual, but it's not like we in the Alphabet actually like her.
                LGBTQers can be jerks, too. Milo Yiannopolous is a POS.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Chappelle has a great bit about the inter alphabet fighting...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

LGBTQers can be jerks, too. Milo Yiannopolous is a POS.
                    Glen Greenwald, Peter Theil, that guy from The Bachelor.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Chappelle has a great bit about the inter alphabet fighting...
                      Careful, the alphabet went nuts about that when it came out.

You and I can't use the n word.
                      Cornell University

Comment

I get the backlash from that...

But it's also comedy that has a point, and if you look below the surface of the joke, you can see that Chapelle's commentary wasn't that different than yours or mine really. It's just that people weren't able or willing to look deeper into it.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

And yet, Blazing Saddles is still hilarious.

Comment

Meh...I have worked enough HRC events to know Chappelle is right...the reason people got outraged was because he was right which means that not everyone who is in the Alphabet is a friggin saint. Remember they also went nuts because he told a joke about Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin. (hell I was shamed on here for finding the joke funny)

I mean it isnt like it isn't known...Kevin Smith kind of wrote it into Chasing Amy.

Different subsections of all groups dislike each other. Cause you know...human.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Meh...I have worked enough HRC events to know Chappelle is right...the reason people got outraged was because he was right which means that not everyone who is in the Alphabet is a friggin saint.
                              I'm not gonna say that all gay white men are racist, but my experience is that the percentage of them who are at least low-key or unintentionally racist is definitely well above zero.

Comment

• There is scum in every group. That's life.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X