Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Again, no. It's like booing your own players. It's selfish and it hurts the ballclub.

By all means work in the clubhouse to sit them, but once they're on the field back them 100%.
    They aren't part of the ballclub and they are actively trying to destroy it. I'm not working with them. They don't want to help...they want to destroy. Stop pandering to them for some fake idea of "unity."
    you are right...they need to be excised...but it's ALL of them.
    ​​​​​​From the Politicians to their networks to their supporters. End them all. They'll like us when we win.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      I gotta give Q credit though. There really is a secret cabal of pedophiles in government.

They were just a bit off on who was running it.
      Something to bear in mind whenever a conservative speaks.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's not pandering, it's unity.

The Members do not matter, so there's no question of ****ing them -- that only ****s us. Our feefies don't matter. All that matters is ending the Nazis.
        Can't end the Nazis when Manchin has already said he won't support ending a procedural rule that would block any vote on holding the Nuremberg Trials.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Can't end the Nazis when Manchin has already said he won't support ending a procedural rule that would block any vote on holding the Nuremberg Trials.
          Yeah right now a Joe "The Collaborator" is trying to make sure the Nazis are safe from any sort of repercussions. Manchin is the equivalent of the Northern Bigots after the Civil War who wanted to make sure the South wasn't hurt too badly and Dem Darkies Still Be Kept in Derr Place!!!111!1!

Until he is made irrelevant the heat needs to be turned up to him and Coachbag McThumbsdown to do the right thing. You don't do that with niceties ask AOC.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This really sums up Manchin nicely.

the Susan Collins of the Dems.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kalhan/st...69823047999489

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Coachbag McThumbsdown
              "Feeling cute, might vote against my constituents' best interests later, IDK..."

Comment

• Boehner has been making the rounds to sell his book. I admit, I’m interested. It seems like he’s not giving a lot of deep reasoning as to why things are as they are now, but he calls out Trump, Cruz, and Fox News, based upon the excerpts that have been released.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Boehner has been making the rounds to sell his book. I admit, I’m interested. It seems like he’s not giving a lot of deep reasoning as to why things are as they are now, but he calls out Trump, Cruz, and Fox News, based upon the excerpts that have been released.
                  There aren't enough neocons left to prop up sales. Dumpsters won't buy it (they hate him), so he has to convince centrists to buy it.

Boner just wants to go back to the days when he could sit in the private room at his favorite bar and drink his overpriced Caymus wine while he held court.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

There aren't enough neocons left to prop up sales. Dumpsters won't buy it (they hate him), so he has to convince centrists to buy it.

Boner just wants to go back to the days when he could sit in the private room at his favorite bar and drink his overpriced Caymus wine while he held court.
                    Every pundit on MSM will consider it gospel truth. They'll discuss it in Very Serious Tones on MTP.

The GOP is a racket. Yertle has his place in the scheme.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      This really sums up Manchin nicely.

the Susan Collins of the Dems.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kalhan/st...69823047999489
                      I don't see that at all.

If he were Susan Collins, he'd hem and haw in public, but when it was time to vote, he'd be a reliable party-line D vote. He's the anti-Collins - (mostly) says he's leaning toward the D position, but then is completely unreliable when the actual voting happens.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• True, I meant more in how he likes to preen and grandstand and get attention

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Boehner has been making the rounds to sell his book. I admit, I’m interested. It seems like he’s not giving a lot of deep reasoning as to why things are as they are now, but he calls out Trump, Cruz, and Fox News, based upon the excerpts that have been released.
                          The story of Don Young holding a bowie knife to Boehner's throat was interesting....
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            I don't see that at all.

If he were Susan Collins, he'd hem and haw in public, but when it was time to vote, he'd be a reliable party-line D vote. He's the anti-Collins - (mostly) says he's leaning toward the D position, but then is completely unreliable when the actual voting happens.

Correct.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Boner sat back and watched as his Party became what it is today...and never lifted a finger to stop it. His apology tour can DIAF.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Boner sat back and watched as his Party became what it is today...and never lifted a finger to stop it. His apology tour can DIAF.
                                It really doesn't surprise me, and follows the long list of books published in the last four years from right-center GOP who were too busy counting anf straightening the bills in their wallet while the party slid deep right on their watch.

I love more than anything that it confirms what we all have said and water carriers have denied.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X