Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

But Tom Cotton saw a darkie out loose on the streets.
    After nightfall, no less. We used to have laws that kept such riff-raff out, back in the 50s. You know, *sniff* *teary eye* America's best years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yes. It breaks the cardinal rule of legislation: you hold the popular stupid part hostage to pass the unpopular smart part. That's how you get the morons to support stuff that's good for them.
      Bingo.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

But Tom Cotton saw a darkie out loose on the streets.
        It's so sad that this is so true.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Because they know it's good for business in the long run. Boomers are out of their prime earning years and are exiting the workforce, so they are no longer the main drivers of the economy. The only big ticket purchases the majority of them will be making in the next 10-15 years are healthcare-related.
          Completely agree. That's my point.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Except the bill is likely splitting anyways. They aren't doing it to avoid the labor parts they are doing it because that is just their plan. (unless it changed in the last couple days) I am not saying make one bill all the Infrastructure and the other all Labor, that would definitely give labor the shaft. I am saying spread it out over both bills to make it easier to deal with.

Then again, much like everything Biden does (except the border) the people are in support of most of his bill anyways:

What the ****? How is supporting medical manufacturing not at like 90%? Did I hallucinate the last 14 months?
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• LOL

Greenberg is taking a plea deal. Matt Gaetz is so incredibly farked.
              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                LOL

Greenberg is taking a plea deal. Matt Gaetz is so incredibly farked.
                Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...04176563650562

Comment

What the ****? How is supporting medical manufacturing not at like 90%? Did I hallucinate the last 14 months?
                  Doctors and pharmacists are part of the medical cabal that’s eating children in order to sacrifice them to the Devil!
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

No he just wants to kiss up to his corporate masters and get the 28% tax increase lowered. He will cave just like he did on COVID. I think even his Governor is saying something like this is needed.

Manchin is playing up his theater...but he is just Susan Collins with way better hair. He will vote for the bill and so will Sinema.

As for the Labor vs. Infrastructure argument...since they are already looking to split the bill up into two parts it seems it might not be the worst idea even it all out and maybe put part of the "labor" parts in the second bill. It isn't ideal but it would show 2 things: 1) Biden is willing to negotiate which apparently is important to Boomers (like my father) and 2) takes away the argument dx mentioned of "none of it is infrastructure it is all pork!!!1".

You know I wish Sicatoka was here because it would interesting to see him stroke out that Biden is going to give him what he was calling for back during Obama...a better electrical grid that will be more secure. Watching him either have to admit Biden is right OR flip flop completely would be delicious!
                    My money's on the flip-flop.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

After nightfall, no less. We used to have laws that kept such riff-raff out, back in the 50s. You know, *sniff* *teary eye* America's best years.
                      Sounds like that Alabama Sec. of State who's dropping his run for Congress cause he was caught in an affair. Two years ago he gave a speech lamenting the fading morality in this country, and the reason is....

[T]hat’s what we’ve allowed to happen,” Merrill said. “How have we allowed it to happen? There are no more good TV shows on like ‘Gunsmoke,’ ‘Bonanza,’ ‘The Virginian,’ ‘Andy Griffith,’ ‘I Love Lucy.’ We don’t have those shows anymore.
                      Good, wholesome entertainment. I'm probably 15 years older than this guy, and even I hold no nostalgia for those tv shows.
                      Last edited by rufus; 04-08-2021, 01:50 PM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

What is weird to me is the Dems only at 85%. They should be at 97%.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I think I hurt something I just laughed so hard.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

What is weird to me is the Dems only at 85%. They should be at 97%.
                            Its Politico...they probably ran a search for anyone who falls for the DEMS IN DISARRAY!!1!! crap and went from there.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yes, according to half the country...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Matt Gaetz starring in "Roy Moore Rides Again!"
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X