Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison cawthorne accused of sexually harassing girls in college?

also, water is wet

https://www.vo*****/2021/2/27/223047...0lXNA_xY7PiBRM

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Madison cawthorne accused of sexually harassing girls in college?

also, water is wet

https://www.vo*****/2021/2/27/223047...0lXNA_xY7PiBRM
      I refuse to believe that male students at Patrick Henry College are anything but perfect gentlemen.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Whatever you do, don't refer to Republicans as Nazis. It makes Hovey feel persecuted.

Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar appeared to defend his decision to speak Friday evening at the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), where organizer Nick Fuentes delivered a speech reflecting white nationalist ideas.

Speaking to The Washington Post following a panel at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Saturday morning, Gosar said he'd decided to speak at AFPAC to reach a wider audience of young conservatives. "We thought about it, and we thought: There is a group of young people that are becoming part of the election process, and becoming a bigger force," Gosar told the Post. "So why not take that energy and listen to what they've got to say?"

He also said that it's harder to accomplish things by isolating a group and that debate is "how you grow."

Despite seeming to defend why he appeared at AFPAC, Gosar appeared to try to distance himself from the event, where Fuentes expressed white nationalist views, early on during the CPAC panel. "Before I get to that, I wanna tell you: I denounce when we talk about 'white racism.' That's not appropriate. I believe in a strong immigration system—a legal immigration system," he said.

Fuentes, during his keynote AFPAC address on Friday, spoke for over an hour and played to white nationalist tendencies at certain points of his speech. "White people founded this country. This country wouldn't exist without white people, and white people are done being bullied," he said at one point.

Fuentes also criticized the Black Lives Matter movement, falsely claiming the activist movement wanted to create "a new racial caste system in this country, with whites at the bottom."
        Tell us again how it's unfair to call the American Right fascists, please. I'll hang up and listen.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I would but I am too busy reading about Matt Gaetz and the Zoom conference call he had that included a Holocaust Denier...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Why do your apostrophes keep doing this:

̢۪

I read that as "a with a circumflex + Euro symbol + trademark symbol."
            I just assumed it was a butt-post that managed to touch on some great points

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

I just assumed it was a butt-post that managed to touch on some great points
              Between me and my ***, it's the smarter of the two of us.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• George calls out hypocrisy, and there isn’t an answer but the dead silence is looming

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...63565128536073

Comment

• I wish I had a better understanding what was in the bill. I support it, obviously, but don’t understand how a hundred plus billion dollars is going to make much difference with schools when there is only a few months left.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Between me and my ***, it's the smarter of the two of us.
                    "Don't let the little head rule the big head."
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      I wish I had a better understanding what was in the bill. I support it, obviously, but don’t understand how a hundred plus billion dollars is going to make much difference with schools when there is only a few months left.
                      Do you think updating ventilation in schools only matters for COVID? This is stuff many of the schools have needed for years...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wish I had a better understanding what was in the bill. I support it, obviously, but don’t understand how a hundred plus billion dollars is going to make much difference with schools when there is only a few months left.
                        I'm sure you could find a lot of that information if you really wanted to.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          I'm sure you could find a lot of that information if you really wanted to.
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...irus-stimulus/

It’s a mixed bag to say the least. I’m not a huge fan of giving money to businesses and some of the stuff in there doesn’t have much to do with the pandemic. I’d vote for it but would have to hold my nose some.

Comment

• Hold your nose? Did you think we’d start passing laws and bills that were perfect to everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Hold your nose? Did you think we’d start passing laws and bills that were perfect to everyone?
                              You’re absolutely right. I just worry this is going to help out rich folks a lot more than working folks. There’s some great things that will make a world of difference but also some pretty dodgy things.

Comment

You’re absolutely right. I just worry this is going to help out rich folks a lot more than working folks. There’s some great things that will make a world of difference but also some pretty dodgy things.
                                Well now we know you’re not a Republican! Republicans worry about the poor being helped not the rich

Comment

Working...
                                X