Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I know the Rs are hypocritical every time they breathe but this is a new level of shamelessness

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...73497577959424
    The GQP is beyond parody.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Is the whole point of her nomination shaming Republicans for confirming Trump’s nominees? When you’ve lost Manchin, Romney, and Collins you have a problem.
      Ummm, no you don't.

But............unity!!!

I guess its gonna take more than AOC raising millions for those dip****s in Texas while their own senators are AWOL. Maybe we could make Donnie president again? Would that do it?
      Last edited by rufus; 02-24-2021, 04:54 AM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Is the whole point of her nomination shaming Republicans for confirming Trump’s nominees? When you’ve lost Manchin, Romney, and Collins you have a problem.
        Susan didn’t think donnies actions merited impeachment until the capital nearly fell so her name doesn’t belong with the same people, as much as you try to make fetch happen. She doesn’t deserve being in same sentence as Romney and manchin

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well at least it looks like Garland will get appointed...
          That's something I guess. But, I wonder how they got upset over a Native American Women coming to the conclusion that Republicans don't believe in science? I mean, where would she ever get an idea like that?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            as much as you try to make fetch happen.
            Auto rec.

Susan Collins is a hypocritical POS. She's less Mitt Romney than she is Steve Scalise.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• By the way. Is Ron Johnson aware that police officers died on January 6th?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Looks like Romney/Cotton’s minimum wage increase of $10 by 2025 is paired with shoving the long d-ck of the law up undocumented immigrants’ a—holes, so that probably won’t gain much traction. That said, I like the look of Romney’s childcare plan. Maybe combine that with some aspects of the Democrats’ plan and there could be a bipartisan deal somewhere in there?

Comment

• Make them all citizens. Pass Medicare for All. Problem solved.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    By the way. Is Ron Johnson aware that police officers died on January 6th?
                    Yeah. Antifa did it.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I want to have a party just to have this

http://hill.cm/HNCSG56?fbclid=IwAR21...DJwMc3WzFbPZ9s

Comment

• Small gatherings might be okay by Cinco de Mayo. Just saying’.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Democratic congressman attacking Joe Manchin on CNN right now, so foolish.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Democratic congressman attacking Joe Manchin on CNN right now, so foolish.
                            It really isn't.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah. Antifa did it.
                              Those ********.

Comment

• Connolly goes after Gym. Love it

https://mobile.***********/therecoun...28986769399818

Comment

Working...
                                X