Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This. In WV even the wimmins believe the wimmins should shut up and be docile incubators.
    Well, why not? That's what their menfolk told them to believe.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Doesn’t Tanden have some other issues? I don’t know if this is true but apparently she sent an email advocating to steal Libya’s oil and that she had major issues with her staff at one of the places she worked. Anyone know for sure if this stuff is true or not? I never heard of her until Biden nominated her.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• She's not really worth the political capitol, but Republican Senators need to shut the hell up about tweets by anyone after they spent 4+ years with blinders on about anything said on Twitter.
        Last edited by bronconick; 02-23-2021, 11:42 AM.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Is Ron Johnson planning on running for President? He *really* pushes conspiracy theories hardcore from a state that's purple
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Is Ron Johnson planning on running for President? He *really* pushes conspiracy theories hardcore from a state that's purple
            I don't think so. I think he's insane. Every time he talks he talks like he truly believes everything he is saying.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Is Ron Johnson planning on running for President? He *really* pushes conspiracy theories hardcore from a state that's purple
              Just doing what Daddy Putin wants him to.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Well at least it looks like Garland will get appointed...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Photocopy of your ID for Mail in voting. This could get ugly
                  https://mobile.twitter.com/AriBerman...54178475253764

Comment

• Sinema seems to think her peers on the other side would honor this also?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChaseMada...17334496755718

Comment

• She is friggin drunk...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Photocopy of your ID for Mail in voting. This could get ugly
                        https://mobile.twitter.com/AriBerman...54178475253764
                        I lol’d (bitterly) when I read that the GA GOP, after closing 95% of the voting locations in metro areas, proposed to make it illegal to give food or drink to someone who is waiting in line to vote. In a fantasy story, you’d think Republicans were too far fetched to be realistic villains.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

I lol’d (bitterly) when I read that the GA GOP, after closing 95% of the voting locations in metro areas, proposed to make it illegal to give food or drink to someone who is waiting in line to vote. In a fantasy story, you’d think Republicans were too far fetched to be realistic villains.
                          It’d be easier to just pass a law saying republikkkans are forever dictators there instead of doing everything to stop people from actually voting.
                          they literally want to make people not eat or drink while standing in line for 8 hours

Comment

• I know the Rs are hypocritical every time they breathe but this is a new level of shamelessness

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...73497577959424

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I know the Rs are hypocritical every time they breathe but this is a new level of shamelessness

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...73497577959424
                              Is the whole point of her nomination shaming Republicans for confirming Trump’s nominees? When you’ve lost Manchin, Romney, and Collins you have a problem.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Is the whole point of her nomination shaming Republicans for confirming Trump’s nominees? When you’ve lost Manchin, Romney, and Collins you have a problem.
                                It's 4-D chess. She agreed to be a sacrificial nominee to the bloodlust of the Trump Cultists so that otherwise controversial appointees like Pete and Deb could slide right into place to do the real work. (not really, but I wouldn't lose any respect for Joe if it were so)
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X