Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that manchin complained about her tweets but was ok with Richard grennell and his tweets

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I love that manchin complained about her tweets but was ok with Richard grennell and his tweets
      He voted for confirmation of a lot of unqualified/psychotic Trump appointments. It is pretty hilarious how Democrats ALWAYS have to cave on **** like this and Republicans never do.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I love that manchin complained about her tweets but was ok with Richard grennell and his tweets
        he comes from a state that's deep into the Trump cult. He needs some political theater to show he's still on their side. That means tanking at least one of Biden's nominees.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

he comes from a state that's deep into the Trump cult. He needs some political theater to show he's still on their side. That means tanking at least one of Biden's nominees.
          This is more or less what I think. If this helps get a meaningful rescue package passed it’s a great trade.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Is it political theater when he basically opposes everything except the nominees the GOP isnt blockading? To me it seems like the political theater is any time he pretends to be a Democrat.

And he is lukewarm about the COVID package...and I am pretty sure it is DOA with the Minimum Wage raise. So we dont even get the tradeoff.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah it’s not even clear to me there is a trade off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Is it political theater when he basically opposes everything except the nominees the GOP isnt blockading? To me it seems like the political theater is any time he pretends to be a Democrat.

And he is lukewarm about the COVID package...and I am pretty sure it is DOA with the Minimum Wage raise. So we dont even get the tradeoff.
                Yeah, I am trying to figure out exactly where he's a Democrat? I can't find it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yeah, I am trying to figure out exactly where he's a Democrat? I can't find it.
                  Would he even go for a voting rights act? Something tells me his constituents wouldn’t like it. They probably didn’t like the AcA either

Comment

Would he even go for a voting rights act? Something tells me his constituents wouldn’t like it. They probably didn’t like the AcA either
                    I think he's basically just to the left of Ben Sasse. He'll do no more for the Democrats than Susan Collins. He's basically another her.

Comment

• Because he caucuses with the Dems we have chairs on every committee.

He's terrible except for the alternative.

We should take whatever Manchin gives us and concentrate on trying to get sane Rs to switch.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yeah I’m gonna agree with kep. Consider him a lost cause and work on finding a sane R.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Because he caucuses with the Dems we have chairs on every committee.

He's terrible except for the alternative.

We should take whatever Manchin gives us and concentrate on trying to get sane Rs to switch.
                          Democrats should be as nasty as possible to Manchin. That should really help their cause.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Democrats should be as nasty as possible to Manchin. That should really help their cause.
                            It certainly helps when they are as nasty as possible to Omar, AOC, and Bernie.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah I’m gonna agree with kep. Consider him a lost cause and work on finding a sane R.
                              That's the problem. There are no sane R's. Zero. Nada. Zippo.

Comment

• Man, this thread turned embarrassing fast. Manchin is another Collins? Just to the left of Ben Sasse? Did Ben Sasse or Susan Collins vote to advance the budget under reconciliation rules? Anything over $1 trillion is > $600 billion that Collins and her “moderate” GOP ilk came up with, right? I’m fairly certain Manchin will vote for something over $1 trillion. Does Susan Collins support a minimum wage raise to $11? Maybe she does now, but she voted against a raise to $10.10 in 2014. Collins is the best the GOP has to offer, and y’all think Manchin is worse than her? Ish, what a terrible opinion.

Edit: I’m honestly stunned only Kepler and maybe one other poster gets that Manchin >>>>>>> GOP Senators. Where the f-ck is the pragmatism?
                                Last edited by psych; 02-22-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X