Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expanded that aged poorly: https://twitter.com/blkahn/status/1361682089310052354

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Kentucky GOP is asking Mitch to step down as Minority Leader...

Oh Boy!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Cruz: hold my beer.

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Kentucky GOP is asking Mitch to step down as Minority Leader...

Oh Boy!

To be fair, Nelson County represents about 1% of the state population. Currently, the majority of the state GOP apparatus supports McConnell. I think they overwhelmingly voted down some resolution a month ago that would have basically forced McConnell to get down on his knees before Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I'm...I just...WHAT???

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I'm...I just...WHAT???
              Shades of Christie closing the beaches and then going by himself.

Cruz is three years from election, so he probably did the calculations and decided he has enough time and/or enough buffer to make it past such a scandal.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

What a ****ing *******.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• What rich person feeds their kid Maruchan?

what a monster.

Edit: holy ****. He’s got one in his hand. I thought that was a coffee.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Eagerly awaiting the Fox News story about Cruz after the weekly hissy fits they throw any time Biden goes to Delaware on a weekend. /s
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Ted felt differently just a few months ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...25797617852424

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        What rich person feeds their kid Maruchan?

what a monster.

Edit: holy ****. He’s got one in his hand. I thought that was a coffee.
                        Plenty of wealthy and well-off people eat junk food out of convenience. They're on a plane and not likely to get anything more than the world's smallest bag of pretzels on a flight from DFW or IAH to CUN, even in first class. He probably overpaid for them at an airport convenience store.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

To be fair, Nelson County represents about 1% of the state population. Currently, the majority of the state GOP apparatus supports McConnell. I think they overwhelmingly voted down some resolution a month ago that would have basically forced McConnell to get down on his knees before Trump.
                          Yeah I read the headline wrong...but it does always start somewhere.

I think we can all expect Rand to spend the next two years with cheeto dust on his chin.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah I read the headline wrong...but it does always start somewhere.

I think we can all expect Rand to spend the next two years with cheeto dust on his chin.
                            Mushroom sauce in his hair.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Good use of resources...

https://twitter.com/bensiegel/status...228279809?s=19
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• The excuses begin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HelenKenn...41154239868929

Comment

Working...
                                X