Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Funny seeing Nikki Haley try to distance herself from Trump without making an actual apology. She can gfh
    For context: https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1360193535937556481

“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”
    You aren't gonna be the nominee Nikki...just stop.

edit: If you read the article in the tweet you will see what kind of a two faced spineless empty suit she really is. My lord any character she might have had back in the day is so far gone it isnt even funny.
    Last edited by Handyman; 02-12-2021, 01:00 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

edit: If you read the article in the tweet you will see what kind of a two faced spineless empty suit she really is. My lord any character she might have had back in the day is so far gone it isnt even funny.
      She's gone full doosher. Like the Lindsey Dooshbag himself.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And of course all of this awful stuff only occurred AFTER she spoke at his convention like 6 months ago.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

And of course all of this awful stuff only occurred AFTER she spoke at his convention like 6 months ago.
          She was defending Trump from Impeachment just a few weeks ago. If you read the whole article you will see why. (she is just like him...if she is ever President it will get bad fast)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Funny seeing Nikki Haley try to distance herself from Trump without making an actual apology. She can gfh
            Nikki Haley is Tulsi with better skin.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There are plenty of GOPers that are educated and arent the offspring of cousins banging who failed the GED. Some even went to schools Kepler approves of ;^)
              That's true. There are Republicans who graduated from every Ivy and from CMU, MIT and CalTech.

There are certainly Republicans who graduated from Cal, UCLA, UNC, William & Mary, Wisconsin, UW, and Minnesota.

I don't know if any graduated from Williams, Amherst, Swarthmore, Wellesley, Bowdoin, Carlton, Hamilton, Middlebury, Haverford, Wesleyan, Bates, Macalaster, Berea, Oberlin, or Thomas Aquinas.

Obviously if I left out anyone's alma mater it's an oversight.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

She and Manchin have no idea what the consequences their stances will have. But hey Politico loves her...
                Dr. Mrs. loves her too. I will have to ask her about this sh-t. I knew she wasn't Mazie but come on, son.
                Cornell University

Comment

• What dildo asked that question? SOunds like Rand. Right?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"Sweet" Stan Lane was awesome back in the day. Never would have guessed he knocked up his cousin...

Is the GOP just trying to own the fact we call the rednecks? I mean this stuff is way too on the nose.
                    Well, according to Jim Cornette this wouldn’t be Stan’s first paternity suit. Though it is a first for a cousin at least.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Well, according to Jim Cornette this wouldn’t be Stan’s first paternity suit. Though it is a first for a cousin at least.
                      Well him being a man whore is not a surprise ;^)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dr. Mrs. loves her too. I will have to ask her about this sh-t. I knew she wasn't Mazie but come on, son.
                        I would assume Dr. Mrs. likes that she is a very thoughtful Senator who stands by her convictions. She also keeps her yap shut about the internal goings on.

Her idealism is nice...it is also totally naïve.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well him being a man whore is not a surprise ;^)
                          According to Cornette, the dates do line up. He was living in Florida in 1986...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Lots of men getting stiffies at the idea

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...65430276317186

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Lots of men getting stiffies at the idea

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...65430276317186
                              And like with most of their stiffies they'll have to take care of it themselves, probably while silently crying.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• We always knew Sinema was right there with Manchin. If the parliamentarian rules that a wage increase is allowed under reconciliation, maybe she’ll vote for it during the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X