Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The amount of lying they did about AOC yesterday made me physically ill.
    One of the things Nazis do is lie.

Do not report on what they say. Don't cover it. Don't even complain about it. Deny them every platform and silence them. They no longer exist except as a cancer.

We do not interview cancer.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Well I had to warn the GF because she has family that are Trumpers (also ex GOPers who hate Trump and his brood...interesting mix) and they were gonna post it on FB. She has spent all day denigrating them to the point even their friends are turning on them.

I get not liking people over policy...but the things they were saying are vile to say even about your enemies. And they were being egged on by people in Congress right now.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• In other news...Nebraska GOP plans to censure Ben friggin Sasse for daring to criticize Trump.

https://twitter.com/rumpfshaker/stat...26215779897346

What the hell world are we living in?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently the (former) Parler Nuts were not happy that MTG "apologized" on the floor of the House.

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/stat...53027679088640

Thoughts and prayers.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/sta...50137803071491

This week, Republicans argue that Marjorie Taylor Greene can’t be held accountable for incendiary things she said BEFORE she took office. Next week, Republicans will argue Trump can’t be held accountable for the incendiary things he said while he was IN office.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JesseAPaul/statu...18100023836672

Lauren Boebert's town hall is happening now. Caller: “When you are tried for treason, which prison do you want to do your time in?” Boebert: "Next question." #copolitics
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is awesome: THE TERRIBLE THINGS I HAVE SAID AND DONE MY ENTIRE LIFE, AND RIGHT UP UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO, DO NOT REPRESENT ME AS A PERSON

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

There just is no rational recourse because this whole thing is just so stupidly irrational.
                  I think that you may have just summed up the past [insert number here] years of the US political system in one sentence. Excellent job.
                  "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                  Groucho Marx
                  "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                  Ron White
                  "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                  Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    This is awesome: THE TERRIBLE THINGS I HAVE SAID AND DONE MY ENTIRE LIFE, AND RIGHT UP UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO, DO NOT REPRESENT ME AS A PERSON
                    Good stuff--Onionish. Is that a site you visit regularly, Slap?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1357705419729358855

Only 11 Republicans voted against the woman who called for the execution of the Speaker of the House. Meanwhile, 61 Republicans vote against the woman who voted to impeach Trump for inciting an insurrection. Let that sink in.
                      2021 is one of the odder years on record and we just started February.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

No that was my first time.

Comment

• Weren't the Republicans and Hovey complaining about the Covid Relief Bill having things in it that aren't related to Covid Relief? Cause my understanding is ALL OF THE REPUBLICAN amendments that were proprosed, or going into the bill have NOTHING to do with Covid.

Hypocrisy thy name is Republican.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CheriJacobus/sta...78530101309440

“McCarthy claims he has received private assurances from Greene that she no longer wishes death on Pelosi.“ -Washington Post
                            Kevin McCarthy is the George Dubya Bush of Susan Collins'.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

McSweeney’s has one of the most complete succinct records of Trump’s shi tiest moments - something like “Lest we forget the horrors” - which is good to browse through if your determination to free the United States ever wanes. There were hundreds of episodes that should have ended his career, if we were a sensible society.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• McSweeney’s is a good site. Sometimes it gets a little too New Yorker, but other times it is a really biting parody of New Yorker.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X