Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His concern is noted and logged...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Umm Mitch went scorched earth a long time ago

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...31821378863106
      Where's that Nathan Fillion gif?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Where's that Nathan Fillion gif?
        This one?

Oh, sorry. This one.

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Does Susan Collins have Parkinsons? She is very shaky...

(no disrespect honest question)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah, that's it Kep.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Does Susan Collins have Parkinsons? She is very shaky...

She has a lot of power since she is supposedly one of the "swing votes". Manchin, and Synema for the Dems.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Does Susan Collins have Parkinsons? She is very shaky...

she has Spasmodic dysphonia, which mostly causes involuntary spasms in the muscles of the voice box or larynx... not sure if any other body tremors could be related to that

Comment

• 45 GOP, including ****ing mitch, voted to dismiss. Yeah, yeah we TOTALLY had 17 GOP senators who would have voted to convict three weeks ago. Yeah
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    45 gop, including ****ing mitch, voted to dismiss. Yeah, yeah we totally had 17 gop senators who would have voted to convict three weeks ago. Yeah
                    ayfkm?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      45 GOP, including ****ing mitch, voted to dismiss. Yeah, yeah we TOTALLY had 17 GOP senators who would have voted to convict three weeks ago. Yeah
                      Anyone who actually expected them to convict had their heads in the sand. Hope to convict, fine- I hope so too.

But in the end, this needs to be a political game to expose the racists for what they are and what they supported. Vote against this impeachment, and it will be used against you. That should be job one for anyone, and I expect the Lincoln Project to take that up. Heck, they have time to attack the 45 between now and a few weeks from now.

Holding dumpy responsible will be a lot easier position to defend than to blow it off.

Comment

• What. Part. Of. Nazi. Do. People. Not. Understand?
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I know I said Mitch didnt have the votes even if he himself wanted to convict. Trump owns the Republican Party which is why he is having his people distance from the Patriot Party. I mean state GOP Parties are going full QAnon Derp why wouldn't the Senators. Mitch lost control and has completely capitulated. I figured it would take a bit longer but hey he is efficient.

This is why Manchin is a moron despite what you think Kep. He believes he can work with these clowns. He literally said it, he went full Susan Collins on the bit. (they know we have to work together to get things done or some such nonsense) He and Sinema need to shut up and get out of the way after this is over.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I know I said Mitch didnt have the votes even if he himself wanted to convict. Trump owns the Republican Party which is why he is having his people distance from the Patriot Party. I mean state GOP Parties are going full QAnon Derp why wouldn't the Senators. Mitch lost control and has completely capitulated. I figured it would take a bit longer but hey he is efficient.

This is why Manchin is a moron despite what you think Kep. He believes he can work with these clowns. He literally said it, he went full Susan Collins on the bit. (they know we have to work together to get things done or some such nonsense) He and Sinema need to shut up and get out of the way after this is over.
                            I agree.

Bill Kristol
                            @BillKristol
                            So 45 R senators have conscientiously researched the constitutional issue and decided it differently from most who've studied it, including constitutionalists and originalists. But I'm sure, if asked, they can distinguish the case of Warren Hastings. After all, they took an oath.
                            https://mobile.***********/BillKrist...74671453892609

Comment

This is why Manchin is a moron despite what you think Kep. He believes he can work with these clowns. He literally said it
                              He lied.

He's not a moron, he's a liar.

I don't understand why you can't wrap your mind around that. When Biden says he thinks the Republicans will be reasonable, he is lying. He knows, just as we all know, what the Republicans are.

Statements made by politicians are not facts, they are political tools. Nobody thinks the Republicans are anything but Nazis. They have proven it. Different characters will say different things based upon their position in the political structure. A Democratic President, a Democratic Senator from a Nazi state, a Democratic Speaker, a Democratic Member from a liberal district all will say different things when they agree upon the same set of facts. They are running different plays depending upon what they can achieve.

Speaking the truth and saying what you want to achieve is a luxury for people like us who have no power to accomplish anything.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 01-26-2021, 04:11 PM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Biden will fight them. Manchin won't. They aren't the same. For all my criticisms of Biden being spineless was never one of them.

I will sooner believe Manchin flips than believe Manchin will do anything of value or that he even is upset with his colleagues. Sinema maybe but he is worthless...this is no longer about how he is better than a Republican...if he is part of what blocks the agenda then he IS a Republican.

Speaking of worthless the stuff being uncovered about Marjorie Qucumber Green is getting rather scary. She makes Crazy Eyes McGunfondler look normal. She posted stuff not that long ago that would make Coping Maga blush...
                                Last edited by Handyman; 01-26-2021, 04:26 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X