Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://***********/SteveSchmidtSES/...41629507182592

Registered Democrat Steve Schmidt eviscerates Kevin McCarthy. I mean...ouch!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      It might be best for that traitor to stay off TV for a while...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/LPDonovan...66996024795136

He is not good at things...
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/RepJasonC...89828326043652
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• After Romney lost in 2012 there was a report that came out and the GOP had reflected on the loss and decided they needed to change if they wanted to move forward. In 2016 they went the opposite direction of that report. Now that Dump has lost they are all in on opposite and have reverted to full whine/obstruction mode now that the Democrats have taken charge.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              After Romney lost in 2012 there was a report that came out and the GOP had reflected on the loss and decided they needed to change if they wanted to move forward. In 2016 they went the opposite direction of that report. Now that Dump has lost they are all in on opposite and have reverted to full whine/obstruction mode now that the Democrats have taken charge.
              When you mention this to Michael Steele he just giggles uncontrollably while reaching for a scotch.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                After Romney lost in 2012 there was a report that came out and the GOP had reflected on the loss and decided they needed to change if they wanted to move forward. In 2016 they went the opposite direction of that report. Now that Dump has lost they are all in on opposite and have reverted to full whine/obstruction mode now that the Democrats have taken charge.
                Dump got the most Republican votes ever, so it wasn't a repudiation. Therefore, they just need to Dump harder while suppressing votes in the states Biden barely won with the state legislatures that picked up seats. That's why the Dems need to go all in on a VRA with their budget reconciliation somehow. Then they can win seats in 2022 and have a shot at legislating for the first time in a couple decades
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Why do these Sunday morning shows keep inviting lying seditionists like Rand Paul on?
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Why do these Sunday morning shows keep inviting lying seditionists like Rand Paul on?
                    "Balance."
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/hugolowell/statu...18062981115905

Bernie Sanders says on CNN just now that Senate Dems will use reconciliation to pass new relief package: “If they want to criticize me for helping to feed children who are hungry, they can criticize me.”
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I genuinely love that Bernie calls these creeps out for what they are.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy: the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." -- John Kenneth Galbraith
                        Cornell University

Comment

• I also love how your new girlfriend during her press conferences, when she gets a stupid question from the Foxtards, asks, "is it only Democrats who want good medical care for their children, is it only Democrats who want to see their children back in school, etc".

Revile these people for the loathsome creatures that they are. And make sure everyone sees them for what they are.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://***********/RexChapman/statu...77933583773697
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Anyone shopped Bernie into Silence of the Lambs, when they wheel Lector in strapped to that upright gurney?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Why do these Sunday morning shows keep inviting lying seditionists like Rand Paul on?
                                It takes a pretty sick mind to think that facts are irrelevant and there are two sides to everything. There isn't.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X