Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    You know Lt. Aldo's speech in "Inglorious Basterds," how he wants 100 Nazi scalps?

I am all for that.
    That was 100 per basterd.

I am for 100 per Federal Prosecutor.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Boebert making a strong case too.

she refused to go through metal detectors and when she set it off refused a search of her bag.

GOP en masse followed suit. Gohmert told cops to **** themselves and walked AROUND the detector.
      Gohmert should've been arrested on the spot. And don't tell me they wanted the frogmarch pics to whip up the base, I don't care anymore. The only way you deal with these toddlers who won't follow rules and procedures is to take things away from them and put them in time-out. Or jail, in this case.

Comment

Boebert making a strong case too.

she refused to go through metal detectors and when she set it off refused a search of her bag.

GOP en masse followed suit. Gohmert told cops to **** themselves and walked AROUND the detector.
        What a bunch of ****ing *******. Children have to go through metal detectors to attend school.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Gohmert should've been arrested on the spot. And don't tell me they wanted the frogmarch pics to whip up the base, I don't care anymore. The only way you deal with these toddlers who won't follow rules and procedures is to take things away from them and put them in time-out. Or jail, in this case.
          100%

I'm guessing this was the last time that stunt will be pulled. Nancy holds all power to the House and she's ****ing ****ed. She won't suffer their nonsense anymore.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What a bunch of ****ing *******. Children have to go through metal detectors to attend school.
            I did some extremely, extremely rough math last night and figured people pass through over 300-400 million. I was way, way, way off. THere are a billion annual in flights alone. Combine that with sports venues (100 million), federal buildings (100 million), schools (50 million), and who knows what else. I'm guessing this is closer to 1.5-2 billion people who go through metal detectors in the US each year. **** these clowns.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I did some extremely, extremely rough math last night and figured people pass through over 300-400 million. I was way, way, way off. THere are a billion annual in flights alone. Combine that with sports venues (100 million), federal buildings (100 million), schools (50 million), and who knows what else. I'm guessing this is closer to 1.5-2 billion people who go through metal detectors in the US each year. **** these clowns.
                we go through one at the mall
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I go through one every day at work, both in and out.

Pansies.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Not pansies. Snowflakes.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That was 100 per basterd.

I am for 100 per Federal Prosecutor.
                      I favor a Conor, Murphy, and Il Duce approach.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

We all go through a metal detector every time we go into Target or Wal Mart...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/13...463593475?s=20

Manu Raju @mkraju ยท 7h
                          After some Republicans balked at going through House metal detectors, Pelosi announces stiff fines. “The fine for the first offense will be $5,000 and $10,000 for the second offense. The fines will be deducted directly from Members’ salaries by the Chief Administrative Officer”

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            We all go through a metal detector every time we go into Target or Wal Mart...
                            Really? Targets and Walmarts here have anti-theft sensors at the exit but no metal detectors. I’m certain people carry concealed weapons into both.

Comment

Don’t worry — they’ll raise “donations” to fight this injustice so they won’t actually be impacted financially for their grandstanding

Comment

I love it. She’s so ****ing mad.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X