Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117th Congress: DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!111!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    LOL

    Greenberg is taking a plea deal. Matt Gaetz is so incredibly farked.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/s...43584906039302

    Attorney for Joel Greenberg, an associate of Rep Matt Gaetz: "Based on what my client knows… I'm sure Matt Gaetz is not feeling very comfortable today."
    Wow...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Ya hate to see it
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Ya hate to see it
        I mean...outside of clowns like Avenatti you don't see lawyers be that direct in front of reporters very often.

        I like one of the responses on Twitter:



        My guess is Gaetz is about to turn snitch and then take a nice vacation at a "spa" followed by some quality time with Nestor...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • I'll believe that when I see it. He'll probably get a simple reprimand or something and nothing else.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I'll believe that when I see it. He'll probably get a simple reprimand or something and nothing else.
            If it is just prostitution maybe (and none from the GOP) but I dont think you are going to see the DOJ leave him alone especially after he threw them under the bus and accused the FBI of being part of the plot to destroy him. (even when Trump was President) There is a reason Greenberg is getting a plea deal he has something to offer.

            The problem he has is he is the Ted Cruz of the House...he is hated by even the people in his own Party. (who he also threw shade at over this) McCarthy will defend MTG because she has Trump's ear and brings in the sweet sweet Qucumber cash but Gaetz has very little to offer and he spits in the face of his own colleagues. They can run any Con in that district and win he is of no real value to them.

            Notice I didnt say he would go to prison, he will snitch to avoid it. Weenies like him are too precious to risk the prison sentence. His dad will call in some favors, he will squeal on some pedos he did X with, hold a PC saying he is going to rehab ("spa") and then come out of it and marry the woman who apparently ignores his house boy. Then he will be a Newsmax pundit. He will do what his predecessor did (Scarborough) and just be a lame talking head.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

            Comment


            • https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/s...61443359145986

              "Matt Gaetz wants to date your child" billboard appears in Florida
              Sometimes...the world is just wonderful :^)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                If it is just prostitution maybe (and none from the GOP) but I dont think you are going to see the DOJ leave him alone especially after he threw them under the bus and accused the FBI of being part of the plot to destroy him. (even when Trump was President) There is a reason Greenberg is getting a plea deal he has something to offer.

                The problem he has is he is the Ted Cruz of the House...he is hated by even the people in his own Party. (who he also threw shade at over this) McCarthy will defend MTG because she has Trump's ear and brings in the sweet sweet Qucumber cash but Gaetz has very little to offer and he spits in the face of his own colleagues. They can run any Con in that district and win he is of no real value to them.

                Notice I didnt say he would go to prison, he will snitch to avoid it. Weenies like him are too precious to risk the prison sentence. His dad will call in some favors, he will squeal on some pedos he did X with, hold a PC saying he is going to rehab ("spa") and then come out of it and marry the woman who apparently ignores his house boy. Then he will be a Newsmax pundit. He will do what his predecessor did (Scarborough) and just be a lame talking head.
                Keep in mind, Bill Barr's DOJ started this investigation, not Garland's. This was serious enough for the Trump admin to open and continue an investigation into one of its most ardent and vocal supporters. That tells me everything I need to know about:
                a) How serious this is
                b) How much the GOP hates Gaetz
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                  Keep in mind, Bill Barr's DOJ started this investigation, not Garland's. This was serious enough for the Trump admin to open and continue an investigation into one of its most ardent and vocal supporters. That tells me everything I need to know about:
                  a) How serious this is
                  b) How much the GOP hates Gaetz
                  Yep and Gaetz made sure to throw Trumps DOJ under the bus in his diatribe. I would assume Trump (allegedly) denying him a pardon didn't help.

                  Gaetz's behavior is that of a man who is unraveling. He is Kanye about 2 years ago. Hell even Justice Rapey McBeerFace is looking at him going "that guy is losing his mind"!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Daily beast says records show Gaetz sending Greenburg $900 over Venmo late one night. The next day, Greenburg sent three young women money also through Venmo, which totaled ...................................$900.

                    One of those young women is now a porn star.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Daily beast says records show Gaetz sending Greenburg $900 over Venmo late one night. The next day, Greenburg sent three young women money also through Venmo, which totaled ...................................$900.

                      One of those young women is now a porn star.
                      These people are the dumbest ducking people on earth
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Daily beast says records show Gaetz sending Greenburg $900 over Venmo late one night. The next day, Greenburg sent three young women money also through Venmo, which totaled ...................................$900.

                        One of those young women is now a porn star.
                        At the rate this is going I figure we are 2 weeks away from there being video. There is no way there isnt some SnapChat of them all getting high and talking about what they are doing. Gaetz is just dumb/arrogant enough to let that happen figuring no one will ever find out or he will be safe. The fact he was showing nude photos on the House floor backs that up...

                        There is a natural progression to these things...if there is no there there nothing really piles on it just kind of fizzles out. But when there is something to it (and you openly attack your attackers) then you see the floodgates (pun somewhat intended) open. Ask Deshaun Watson...

                        He should have never tried to use Tucker as an alibi...that killed any chance Faux would go whole hog into defending him. Newsmax will bail him out but they don't have the cache to really save him. He is another few bad news cycles away from needing a Patreon Podcast for a landing spot.

                        He literally fucked around and is now finding out ;^)

                        edit: Here is the article rufus mentioned https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status...05188137754624

                        The girl they "hit up" turned 18 6 months before...she is the one doing porn now.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 04-08-2021, 07:36 PM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                          At the rate this is going I figure we are 2 weeks away from there being video. There is no way there isnt some SnapChat of them all getting high and talking about what they are doing. Gaetz is just dumb/arrogant enough to let that happen figuring no one will ever find out or he will be safe. The fact he was showing nude photos on the House floor backs that up...

                          There is a natural progression to these things...if there is no there there nothing really piles on it just kind of fizzles out. But when there is something to it (and you openly attack your attackers) then you see the floodgates (pun somewhat intended) open. Ask Deshaun Watson...

                          He should have never tried to use Tucker as an alibi...that killed any chance Faux would go whole hog into defending him. Newsmax will bail him out but they don't have the cache to really save him. He is another few bad news cycles away from needing a Patreon Podcast for a landing spot.

                          He literally fucked around and is now finding out ;^)

                          edit: Here is the article rufus mentioned https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status...05188137754624

                          The girl they "hit up" turned 18 6 months before...she is the one doing porn now.
                          Amd to think Franken resigned

                          Comment


                          • You better be careful...lots of hardcore Lefties on Twitter get mad when people say that because they say Franken deserved what he got. I facepalmed reading that last week. (on multiple threads about Gaetz)
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

                            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

                            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              You better be careful...lots of hardcore Lefties on Twitter


                              You're not helping. We're fighting Nazis. Get over yourself.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post



                                You're not helping. We're fighting Nazis. Get over yourself.
                                fine

                                "Some of our more.... zealous allies on Twitter...

                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X